• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accepting writing commission in exchange of buying me a tickle clip?

yukio.san

TMF Regular
Would it be to consider a copyright material illegal exchange?

I want an opinion from you, especially from the mods. I suppose it would be not but I'm not sure. Basically, I would accept a commission for writing a story (tickling or other fetish, you can find examples of my stories in my signature) and the customer would buy me a tickle clip I want.

Let me know what you think.

Yukio

hmm I think not, because it's a personal agreement. Is it Copyright if you give a copyrighted product as a "gift"? I think not?
When you change the word "tickle clip" in "a Britney Spears CD" it's also legal right?

This is grey area legally and the answer is both yes and no. The short answer is yes, but there are a lot of caveats to it.

For what you are very literally asking it is not copyright infringement. The clip may be purchased but you must be the only one to obtain it. That gets a bit tricky because purchasing online materials is much more problematic than a physical copy. Receipts are sometimes tied together with the product, creating a bit of a conundrum because you as the recipient of the material aren't necessarily the one that needs the receipt, and I don't believe clips4sale has a gift option. The person would have to just forward you the email with the links to the clips without downloading them himself. He couldn't just buy it, download it and send it to you in any way.

The previous post compares a clip to a cd and that is not an adequate comparison. What you're purchasing is a physical copy, essentially a physical representation of the copyright. What you're purchasing, in addition to a physical object is also the right to view said material. As such, the copyright is (sort of) tied to the physical object. Trading said object is legal but copying it in any way isn't.

I think it would be less hassle for you to just ask for payment in another fashion and then use that to get the clip, though you could just get the clip but yeah. You know.

@ElFewja yeah I totally see your point. receiving the link to download it and not, of course, sharing with anyone else is fine. Of course the one buying should do the same but, in case, it would be not my infringement but his/her

I suspect that both sharing and receiving are subject to infringement.

(That's what she said).

Where's my "shut up and take my money" meme... round here somewhere...

I've always wondered why people dont do this. This is the first time I've seen xxxxxxx exchange for a story lol Awesome idea though.

If TMF wasnt plastered with C4S sellers we could prolly do it, but since they are the very epicenter of this universe, I to have doubts we could. Either way its a fantastic idea regardless of the payment!

Well I try to respect the copyright. I still buy music cds if I like them and, in the past, I bought a few tickle clips as well. Was thinking of a creative way to accept commissions for stories and "earn" something from it in a legal way.

I see it's a bit gray area, anyway

Yup. Digital media is not very well defined, legally. Of course, a lot of stuff isn't well defined due to things like fair use and parody. Everything I've talked about has been american law, by the way, which may or may not be relevant to you. For the majority of clips I believe it is. Probably relevant for clips4sale in general but I'm not sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back