• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/24/15)* Bianca's Beach Day **FF/F** EXTREME BURIED IN THE SAND

AlternativeProd

Verified
Bianca’s had A LOT of fun at the beach at the expense of Daphney and Heather, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, and now it’s Bianca’s turn to be buried at the beach! She’s completely entombed in the compacted sand, unable to move even an inch, WITH ONLY HER PRETTY HEAD AND EXCRUCIATINGLY TICKLISH SIZE 10 FEET STICKING OUT OF THE SAND! Her long (and sensitive!) toes are toetied for total immobility.

Daphney and Heather have been waiting for this moment for a long time - they’ve been tickled half to death countless times by Bianca, and now it’s their turn for revenge! THE GIRLS VICIOUSLY RAKE THEIR SHARP FINGERNAILS UP AND DOWN HER SENSITIVE SOLES, SMIRKING WITH SMUG SATISFACTION AS BIANCA SHRIEKS WITH HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER! They quickly seek out her most sensitive areas, her arches and long toes, and harass her ticklish soles until she’s CHOKING ON HER OWN LAUGHTER! Warm baby oil is applied to her bare feet, making them even more sensitive to the touch, and now Bianca howls with hysteria as Daphney and Heather tagteam her slick soles! The girls sadistically subject her ticklish feet to dual combs, DUAL PINWHEELS, AND DUAL HAIRBRUSHES! The pinwheels are particularly brutal in this immobile position. THE GIRLS GLEEFULLY STRETCH BIANCA’S SOLES TAUT AND RUN THE WHEELS JUST UNDER HER TOES, DRIVING THE HYSTERICAL REDHEAD CRAZY AND MAKING HER SCREAM WITH AGONIZED LAUGHTER! Bianca begs for a change, but be careful what you wish for, because she’s soon howling with hysterical laughter as the girls subject her bare soles to a brutal brushing!

BIANCA IS TOTALLY EXHAUSTED - coughing, sputtering, and begging for mercy, but it’s not enough for Daphney and Heather. They tickle her feet even harder with their sharp fingernails, making her scream with hysteria and whip her head back and forth frantically. Not content with the volume of her screams, THEY PUNISH BIANCA’S BARE FEET WITH DUAL HAIRBRUSHES, FORCING HER TO TILT HER HEAD TO THE SKY AND SCREAM AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS WITH AGONIZED LAUGHTER! Bianca is completely wrecked, but Daphney and Heather won’t stop, and they continue tickling their hysterical captive long into the afternoon…

Hardcore foot tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/BiancaBDPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• BiancaBD(22)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(22)S.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 431
  • BiancaBD(32)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(32)S.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 471
  • BiancaBD(36)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(36)S.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 1,017
  • BiancaBD(46)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(46)S.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 625
  • BiancaBDPrv.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,015
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• BiancaBD(4)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(4)S.JPG
    306.1 KB · Views: 172
  • BiancaBD(6)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(6)S.JPG
    315.1 KB · Views: 160
  • BiancaBD(8)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(8)S.JPG
    334.1 KB · Views: 190
  • BiancaBD(13)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(13)S.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 253
  • BiancaBD(45)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(45)S.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 240
Bianca's beautiful beach feet, size 10, tops and bottoms.

Attachments

• BiancaBD(55)S.JPG
    BiancaBD(55)S.JPG
    332.2 KB · Views: 136
  • BiancaBD(58)A.JPG
    BiancaBD(58)A.JPG
    966.3 KB · Views: 219
  • BiancaBD(59)A.JPG
    BiancaBD(59)A.JPG
    947.5 KB · Views: 293
You rock! This video is Crazy AWESOME! I loved seeing Bianca trapped & tickled helplessly/endlessly as revenge for what she put the others thru hehe Absolutely perfect! She looks great buried nice & tight, love the low camera angles! I hope you guys do more beach stuff, these 3 were excellent vids!

Beach videos are pretty awesome. I wonder if there were any onlookers who secretly have a tickling fetish ;)

These look wonderful in the library i have of your work. Stunning stuff. Nice to mix things up and these are sooo enjoyable. I hope you guys try full body mummy wraps one day with just the feet toe tied in a stockade of sorts. The imagination of your team is very inspiring. Lovely work, thank you!

How could there not be people walking around to witness this?? Man, I'd kill to have been there to see it happening! Awesome to see the merciless Bianca in such a helpless position :)

Yeeeessss!!! Bianca so deserves this. You need to invite every single girl Bianca has tickled to the beach, and give them each a turn at her ticklish soles ;) She'll be getting tickled aaaaaall week lol.

Great to see a different setup. No one has done the beach burial for ages. This is your third and they keep getting better. Do more of these and get Kelly and storm buried there.

Great to see a different setup. No one has done the beach burial for ages. This is your third and they keep getting better. Do more of these and get Kelly and storm buried there.

I don't think Kelly works there any more. Hasn't for 2 years now.

Those long and lanky feet look perfect buried in the sand, and the techniques the girls used on them were awesome!

Bianca's beautiful beach feet, size 10, tops and bottoms.

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. Bianca has gorgeous very ticklish size 10 feet.

Thank You,
LBFT

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back