• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CapturedDoll's Self Tickling (Feet)

CapturedDoll

Verified
If someone wants to link my clips here that would be awesome!!
I post on Tumblr under daddystrophydoll and CapturedDoll. I made clips of me self tickling myself. :)

I usually post my sexy stuff on Tumblr. Nothing will post here because of ny phone. Have a ticklish day!!:)

You're going to have to provide your own content yourself, I think.

I wish I could Fetter. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Thank you jmsdarke!! I really appreciate your compliment. :) Thank you TklTormentor!!!!! That was a big help for me. :) So I guess my main one would be daddystrophydoll.tumblr.com. Thanks again!!

Thank you both Gentlemen. =) I can't wait either!!

You know I'd love to somehow build a feather tickler that moves. I think tge only way to do it would be to buy a couple of those tounge ticklers that has like 50 small tounges on. They were pretty expensive when they first came out and I bet still areand attach feathers to them. Kinda attach them to posts or something. That would be awesome too.

Actually you can use Wahl massagers and stocks. I am in the middle of building a new self-tickler for feet and will post pics when I get it done.

When I try to post pics or video I get a blank scree. :/

This might be a technical question worth asking forum members Myriads or His Divine Shadow about. I'm not convinced a NY local has anything to do with it. Sounds like a phone/ java compatibility issue.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back