• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All over Tickling/nylon and bare feet tickling and sucking

feettickler05

TMF Novice
After a good bank holiday weekend I found myself at my desk today thinking about past tickling experiences (as i often do) and wondered when the next 1 would be

if you are anything like me once i start thinking like that i need to make it happen :)

soooooo lunchtime came and I thought I would pay another visit to where my Tickling massage took place a few weeks ago. As i walk up the stairs my heart beating quicker at the excitement of hopefully tickling someone new

as i waited the door slowly started to open and to my delight there was a tall slim lady aged 26 with long dark hair a very cute peachy bum which looked great in this lose dress she wore. She had black stockings with open toe shoes which enabled me to see her painted toes through her stockings! :)

my heart was racing with excitement at the thought of tickling this gorgeous lady! She asked me to get undressed while we spoke and to lay down ready for my massage. Her hands were oily and felt great as she massaged my shoulders. I took this opportunity to offer to return the favour

she smiled and lay on her front with her stockinged soles facing up and that cute peachy bum in her dress which teased me as i could see a little bit of her white french knickers

wi teasingly stroked my fingers up and down her soles which resulted in a squeal and curled toes. I continued to tickle her feet before leaning down to suck her beautiful toes through her stockings.

i asked her to remove her stockings which she did with my help and as i slowly slipped them off revealing her soft soles my fingers couldnt help themselves! They wriggled spider like over her soft ticklish soles while i looked her in eyes "tickle tickle" "hehe stop hahaha it tickles" it tickkes did you say, what here?! "Tickle tickle!"

as she wriggled her dress rode up slightly enticing me to tickle her bum. My hands reached up and tickled her bum again resulting in more giggling and wriggling.

watching her ticklish bum wriggle was heaven but it allowed my other hand to reach over and tickle her sides and underarms! She wriggled more and more "hahhaa please please haha stop" she wriggled her feet at me and asked me to suck her toes so the tickling would stop

leading her into a false sense of security I slowly traced my tongue over her soles and inbetween her toes while softly massaging her bum and feet. She lay nice and relaxed before my grip on her ankles got tighter and her soles got it! "TICKLE TICKLE, LOOK AT MY FINGERS WRIGGLING AWAY" "HAHAHAHAHA YOU PROMISED HAHA STOP PLEASE TICKLES IT TICKLES HEHHE HAHAH"

I let her catch her breathe while she she started to rub my manhood teasing me about my tickle and foot fetish. As her oily hand rubbed up and down she told me how ticklish she was and how much she enjoyed me tickling her and worshipping her feet...i tickled her some more while she rubbed me and as you can imagine it didnt take me long to unload lol

i can see these visits being addictive!

hope you enjoyed reading

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back