• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Rachelle's Mean Math Challenge & Tickle Forfeit! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
This one features another crazy scene with the gorgeous Rachelle and another challenge - Rachelle is a great subject for challenges as she's insanely ticklish! :) This one involved putting her mathematics ability to the test by getting her to recite times tables with the constant threat of being tickled....she got 30 seconds of foot tickling for every mistake or hesitation!

It gets worse at the end as Rachelle then gets a continuous tickling forfeit (with 50 seconds for each mistake made!) This one was great to shoot...Rachelle is very good at mental arithmetic and honestly thought she was going to beat this but once she slips up the first time (and gets tickled) she really starts to lose her nerve. By the end, she was making plenty of mistakes because her concentration had gone completely - the fear of tickling works wonders! ;)

The full version is a long 17 minutes and a very cute scene - it's in the UK Tickling store now. Enjoy the long preview!

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wn9b2w
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Y9k3hZ6L!8lsHT7s4NUGJKycakRpPxebSugCyn9royi3NPcyEXzo

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=1962" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image80.jpg
    Image80.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Image85.jpg
    Image85.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Image86.jpg
    Image86.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Image104.jpg
    Image104.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 201
  • Image106.jpg
    Image106.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 106
:wub:

Attachments

• Image84.jpg
    Image84.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Image87.jpg
    Image87.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Image90.jpg
    Image90.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 112
:lover:

Attachments

• Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Image93.jpg
    Image93.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Image97.jpg
    Image97.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Image98.jpg
    Image98.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Image101.jpg
    Image101.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 86
i am in love with rachelle love when she gets tickled when wrong answer i love when nyons are open wide for barefoot tickling.

Now Rachelle is on ticklish woman I'd love to get my hands on. Especially her soft ticklish feet and toes. I just love seeing her broken at the end...!!! Thank TB and I really hope she keeps coming back..!!!

Now Rachelle is on ticklish woman I'd love to get my hands on. Especially her soft ticklish feet and toes. I just love seeing her broken at the end...!!! Thank TB and I really hope she keeps coming back..!!!

Thanks RD, glad you enjoyed it...I hope she keeps coming back too!

Brilliant. Love that she knows the answers but flunks 'cos she's thinking of the tickling. Her reactions are just the best and she looks shattered at the end :D

Would love a challenge with you and another girl where if she gets one wrong you raise her arms up a little until they are directly over her head and if she fails the girl gets to tickle her pits :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back