• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First session with a Domme....and it was A-MAZING!!!!

featherDLP12

Greeting my fellow ticklephiles. So I just got done with my first private session with a domme. And I gotta say, it made up for the lack of action in a while. For now, I'm going to only refer to her as the Mistress, since I'm a new client and we're probably still getting comfortable with each other.

She was wonderful. 5', pale white (soft ;-)) skin, jet-black hair; a really cute nerdy type of girl. She and I are about the same age. She has really cute size 5 feet. And they are to die for; by far her most ticklish spot. The session was for an hour; I hosted. I tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible, but I was just as nervous too. But when it was over, I can say I definitely got my money's worth, and a new friend.

So on to it. We'd discussed our limits (no sex or nudity since she's married), and after we chatted a bit, she set to work. I set us up with the fold out couch (it has an amazing foam mattress) and she used rope. We both decided 25 minutes each was good, and I went first. She said she's never been the tickler before, but believe me, girl got skills. She started with my feet, light scratching mostly. Then moved on to my sides and armpits. The whole time she used light, spidery tickles and that just drove me nuts. But I didn't know that there was a sweet spot on the back rim of my armpits, just above my ribs. Holy shit, that tickled like crazy. It was just as bad when she started tickling around my thighs. She would alternate. The thing I love about Dommes is messing with them. The whole time I taunted her, saying you can't break me and I won't call you Mistress. And she loved it. I challenged her to tickle me enought to get me. She had me going right up to the end, and when she dug my sweet spots: I said, "Yes, Mistress." haha. What a rush.

So, timer went off: My turn :mwahaha:

Now, this was the first time I used this kind of rope, or rope at all for that matter. But being bigger than her, I used my mass to my advantage. I tie her down, and eased her into it, starting at her inner arms, and worked down to her pits. The funny thing was that she had the exact same sweet spot as me. I lightly spider tickled her pits and the sweet spot for a minute at a whack, stopping to give her a break in between. Now SHE was gonna have to say, "I like being tied up and tickled." I moved to her sides and stomach and had her thrashing. God, this girl was a dream come true for me. I gotta say, I envy her hubby. But being raised a Southern Gentleman, I respected her boundaries and her marriage, and kept to the basic spots the whole time. It was more fun tickling her armpits and sides anyway. And when I moved to the back of her knees, she really laughed deep.

But the coup-de-grace by far, was her beautiful, soft feet. I dug into her soles and she went nuts; thrashing and laughing and squealing to my pleasure. I then made an improvisation, and took the slack in her ankle ropes and began sawing it between her little toes. She went gaga. That got her to say, "I like being tied up, but I don't like being tickled." Ooooohoohoo. She payed for that one.

All in all, this was the best time I have had in a while. Definitely needed it, and I couldn't be more grateful for my new Mistress. I plan on having more sessions with her in the future, so I will post them as they come. Hope this makes your approval, guys and gals. It did mine ;-)

Last edited:
Glad to hear that you had such a great session! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

PS: I would classify her as a Switch rather than a Mistress.

In this case she was, but she is a pro Domme. I'm only one of the two clients to have tied her up.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back