• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tinder Date Tickle!

Hi Everyone!

Thought I'd share a fun encounter from the other night - so met a cute girl off Tinder (an actual awesome tickling tool, I've discovered) and we chatted a bit, and I was in the tickle mood and we decided to meet near my downtown apartment for a few drinks. I also brought up tickling during our conversation, she said she was very ticklish. We flirted a bit and i asked her if she ever did a tickle challenge, she of course said no, so I explained how it tested all of her ticklish spots. I asked if she wanted to try - she was down!

So we met at a bar and had a couple beers. We talked about friends and school and even got a round of Fireball. She was cute - 22, blonde, sweet smile and petite body. She wore a blue tanktop over tight jeans. After a few drinks, i brought up the tickle test again. She laughed, blushed, wasn't so sure about it, but being tough, said she'd try it. Yes!

So we walk back over to my place and in my room - we get right down to business ( a few drinks definitely loosened us both up ;)) She lays on my bed and I start by peeling her sandals off and lightly stroking her bare soles with my fingertips. she instantly kicked and giggled and tried to pull her feet back in. I had to hold her ankles down with one hand while the other lightly teased her soft, bare soles. She giggled and thrashed and begged me to stop.

Then, the upperbody ;)
She lay on my bed and I lightly pulled up her tank to reveal a pale but toned, flat tummy. She looked at me nervously as I did this. I asked if she was ready and she nodded while giggling. I then lightly stroked from bra to waist, just barely touching my fingers to her soft skin. She giggled and wiggled like crazy, trying to pull her arms down. I then had to hold them above her head, pinning her down and using my free hand to goose her sides up to her ribs. She laughed and squirmed. Then I used both hands to dig all 10 fingers into her ribs. This drove her over the edge. She instantly dropped her arms and exploded with laughter, rocking from side to side, trying to escape my fingertips. But I had a lock on her. I straddled her hips and counted each rib, digging between the crevices while she almost choked on her laughter. She begged me to stop the tickle test, asking if she passed. I told her almost.

I told her to put her arms back over her head; she reluctantly agreed, and looked so adorable stretched across my bed, her bare underarms waiting to be touched. She bit her lower lip and watched intensively as my fingers lowered to her bare skin.
With two fingers, I just lightly slide down her arm into the soft spot of her underarm. She erupted into giggles and began to shake. She shook her head and tried to take it. I was impressed by how this random girl was so intent on passing the tickle test, but I loved every second of it. Following some light tickling, I got a bit impatient and began using all ten fingertips under her armpits and she thrashed and bucked on my bed. I slid down to her hips, sliding my hands up under her tank top and digging into her toned, bare tummy and sides. She laughed and kicked and finally we called it quits.

She said she had fun and would definitely try again - let's hope!

Awesome man! Great experience. May have to try Tinder now... ;)

Keep us updated if you meet her again!

With "no one left behind" (paraphrased), you definitely want her to pass the test, so.....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back