• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silke Arches ~ Tickle Captured in the Sea of Japan

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Isn’t that just the way? You finally get that slippery international fetish spy, Silke Arches, in your mechanical overgrown sushi tickle-clutches… and she detonates the bomb she planted before you even noticed her speed sub… blowing your kanimiso all over the reef. Tough luck, Agency Orange. This just isn’t your month in Japan.

Liner Notes: So, I think this is what’s been brewing in my mind ever since I thought about hosting C.A.B.’s Anime Madness Contest. Some sort of weird homage to that nautical Marine Boy feel and its iconic crab-mech-thingy that haunted the opening of each show. Of course I had to up the fetish ante and add a slick wet half-nude spy and some tentacle tickle torture. … yeah, I know… go ahead… you live in my brain for while and see what happens.

Okay that’s enough Contest Goosing from me, its time for YOU to enter C.A.B.’s Anime Madness Contest and strut your stuff for our collective perving pleasure. If you haven’t started… go forth and let your creative juices get as frothy as Silke’s bikini! There’s fame, fortune, and prizes to be won! So... Mach Go Go Go!

~ C.A.B.

ps. oh yeah… that’s Silke’s speedsub, the Manta Ray X-3000, which I was saving for another full blown animation feature… that I will get around to once I clone myself several times. Here’s a little test animation I did a while back…

Last edited:
Dare I say that Ms. Arches, tickled nigh-to-death, is STILL unsinkable? I dare, and thank you, sir, for adding so tantalizingly to her libidinous legend.

Dare I say that Ms. Arches, tickled nigh-to-death, is STILL unsinkable? I dare, and thank you, sir, for adding so tantalizingly to her libidinous legend.
yeah, she got it all over Molly Brown

Now if only some bona fide sea monster could remove that pesky wetsuit and use those tentacles...

Another wonderful installment of Silke's adventures.

Fantastic to see.

Fantastic.

B

awesome on every level.....anime-Silke looks fantastic, and the Jonny Quest-ishness of the robots and gadgets just rocks.....just a thought....those wonderful model kits you did some time ago.....the X-3000 really needs to be made into one of those.....id buy it!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back