• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brilliant new show coming soon!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
Hi, i am just alerting you to a new tv show on trouble in the UK called "Cruel Summer". It is all about 10 people going to a castle in Scotland with a DUNGEON and other torture rooms!! And the object of the game is to withstand the tortures that the show throws at them, whoever doesn't give up wins £10,000. BUT, the producers want the general public to vote on what awful things they have to go through!!!! ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING??? OF COURSE YOU ARE!!! TICKLING IN THE DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! so my plea to all with the digital channel Trouble pleeeeease contact them and put your ideas forward!!
Thankyou,
UK-FootTickler.

P.S the first challenge is to go on a 3 hr hike, and smell each others socks to match them up with eachothers feet!(for all like me who enjoy female feet) there are 5 gorgeous girls i might add!!

I've got my "I Voted Today (For Tickling)" button on. It was easy. But I don't get that UK channel, so who will record it or post clips or whatever??

Thanks.

My vote is in.

Voted for tickling too.

If it ever airs, we're gonna have to relay on our UK friends
to get it taped for us Yanks!

Keep us updated on the show!

Peace,
DK

Yup, I did my duty and put a vote in for the team, as well. It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

I submitted a ticklish suggestion too. We all should do the same for Fear Factor At nbc.com

I voted too !
But Uk people have to put a clip of this on the forum because foreigners can't see the show !
Hope it'll come in France too !!!!!!

My vote

My vote is in. Hey, do you know if this'll show in B.C., Canada? If it does, I might be able to see it when we move there this December. I'm gonna be a Canadian! Goo' bye land of the free and home of the brave :*-( Well, I wont miss George Bush, so I guess there's a bright side to all of this! Heh.

I've served my purpose

I' have also done the deed and voted. If this keeps up it should definatly be on the show. If it ever makes it I ask sombody posts a clip for us over here on the other side of the pond.:)

BC

Hey Tiger, I'm in BC too...you will like it, it's beautiful here (and no George Bush). The bad part is, if you're using Canadian money, the videos, etc that you order are lots more expensive. But hey, we've got good pot lol. (PS...marijuana makes people more ticklish, I have tested this one out on several..hehe). As for TV, unless you have a satellite dish, you will not get the UK program. You will get Fear Factor though, so hopefully we will get them to do something, and/or someone will post clips from the UK show. Welcome to Canada!

BC

YAY!I'm not gonna be an only tickler in BC! No show though? Darn! Thanx for the warm welcome...and I'll test that pot thing...sounds interesting.;)

Hi, i am just alerting you to a new tv show on trouble in the UK called "Cruel Summer". It is all about 10 people going to a castle in Scotland with a DUNGEON and other torture rooms!! And the object of the game is to withstand the tortures that the show throws at them, whoever doesn't give up wins £10,000. BUT, the producers want the general public to vote on what awful things they have to go through!!!! ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING??? OF COURSE YOU ARE!!! TICKLING IN THE DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! so my plea to all with the digital channel Trouble pleeeeease contact them and put your ideas forward!!
Thankyou,
UK-FootTickler.

P.S the first challenge is to go on a 3 hr hike, and smell each others socks to match them up with eachothers feet!(for all like me who enjoy female feet) there are 5 gorgeous girls i might add!!

Sorry for bumping the thread, but does anyone have any clips of Cruel Summer series 1??

Can't seem to find any videos online :(

Cruel Summer Series 1

I have seen all the 'Cruel Series' except 'Cruel Summer' Series 1, i would love to see it from what i have read about it on here, it was first broadcast about 5 years ago according to info on here so it is unlikely to be repeated again.
A few years ago FTN freeview channel broadcast the other Cruel Series apart from Series 1 but perhaps they did show it before i got freeview and that's why i missed it, it was certainly shown on Trouble first of all. I did try a few years ago contacting FTN on the website leaving a message for them requesting they show it and i did this a few times but no luck, i suggest we all contact FTN, it's a pity it is not available on dvd or thay they are no clips on the net. Out of the four 'Cruel Series', Cruel Summer Series 1 does appear to be the better of the four and it would be the one that i missed wouldn't it.
So get requesting to FTN as i know they do repeat old series, Endurance uk Series 1 also had tickling in which i missed so ask for this one as well.

:blimey:
:sherlock:

Quick, Watson! Fetch my monacle! The night is young and we must discover why a 7 year old link has ceased to work...curious.

:blimey:
:sherlock:

Quick, Watson! Fetch my monacle! The night is young and we must discover why a 7 year old link has ceased to work...curious.

:scream:

So old a thread, that it was when I use to say "peace" a lot. lol.

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back