• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MY BEST FRIEND TICKLED (F/F) UB ONLY.

playfulfeathr09

TMF Expert
When I was in PA, I met a girl who over time became as big into tickling as I was. We used to play all the time, experimenting with tying each other up and whatnot and finding all of her ticklish spots was a challenge but worthwhile. As I said, over time we became close and I even introduced her to people who I knew would tickle her and often had great results ;)

Well since being back here in VA, we talk as much as we can and she will fill me in on her exploits with her new friends. She’s recently told me a story that had my wheels spinning.

She and her one girl friend were hanging out playing video games and having a blast. Unfortunately here gf kept losing to my friend’s superior gaming skills (oh she has game alright). I was told that her gf exclaimed “that’s it I’ve had enough of you (EXPLETIVE) beating me and stopped playing, went over to her dresser and pulled out a set of police grade handcuffs. She then pulled my girl down onto the bed and handcuffed her arms above her head. At this point I’m really getting super excited at what happens. She goes on with “at that point she started just poking me and like you, eventually found the one spot that breaks down my defenses and I just lost it”.

I was like “how bad”? “Did you snort or just fall into silent laughter like you always do with me?”

Her: “I just started laughing so hard. She kept poking and tickling my sides and I Just couldn’t move anywhere because of those damned handcuffs. She even went as far as to start grabbing my ribs and moving up and down. By then I couldn’t move or breathe so she finally stopped”. I even felt her go under my shirt once and got my tummy with those effing nails!!!!

Me: “How long did this go on for”?

Her: “about 10-15 minutes. Sorry she doesn’t’ do feet (damn), but she got me good enough so that I wouldn’t even try to win anymore tonight. And no, she can control it so couldn’t get her back”.

Needless to say, I had plenty to imagine with that night but she said she’d reenact that with me when I get up there for a visit next month. I so cannot wait and hope I get to meet this new friend of hers. Maybe I’ll even get to meet her and try to get her handcuffed down again!! Here is hoping. Sorry if this was all over the place but I don’t write here much. Something I intend to change.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back