• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogation Gone Wrong- for CAB's Anime Madness

augustine

TMF Master
I'm still trying to play with the pseudo-anime/Japanese art style for C.A.B.'s Anime Madness event. I originally thought a Japanese Mr. Fetish would work but couldn't get him to come out right. Then I was enjoying the new Mutant Ninja Chipmunk collectors cups and inspiration hit like the fetid odor of road killed rodent on a hot Georgia summer highway...

Attachments

• Interrogation Gone Wrong.jpg
    Interrogation Gone Wrong.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 2,346
Wonderful drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. Great work, Augustine. :D

Very impressive take! Priceless facial expression. My only complain is that why did those mutants had it so good... LOL. :D

Very impressive take! Priceless facial expression. My only complain is that why did those mutants had it so good... LOL. :D

Yes. It bothered me to have anything nice happen to those little pests. I'm not sure what the poor damsel did to deserve them but it must have been something pretty awful!

What I want to know is: how did those little furry nitwits manage to maneuver her into such a ticklish situation, hmm? <p> Any way it happened, you rendered it expertly, as is your superlative custom! Merci!

Mind blowing rope work......fantastic! And any chance to see those three little hooligans up to their shenanigans is always welcome.....if they had their own cartoon show, i would most certainly watch it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back