• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gift from the tickle gods or temptation from the tickle devil.

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
I have never fully seen my boss' feet even in summer. The closest was when she would wear flats and would dip and dangle but only glimpses of her arch. She's about mid to late 30s, 5'6 with a slender build and a mix of ethnicities but looks exotic like Padme Lakshmi.

Today was one of those days where she wore flats and dipped and dangled except for an unforeseen new element which took all of my will power to ignore. A coworker was dusting his station when my boss told him she needed to use his computer to check a file. He left to get more cleaner as she sat down. I had to get something next to his desk and when I walked over she had her foot bent at the toes so her sole was perpendicular to the floor and her shoe, the smooth arch completely stretched out.

Nothing new except near her foot, pointing toward her exposed arch was a feather that must have fallen off from the feather duster my coworker was using earlier. I froze for a second and contemplated the situation. Here is a a bare arch with a feather pointing at it as if to say go for it. But seeing as this was my married boss and we were in the workplace I felt discretion was the better part of valor and walked away. My coworker came back, saw the feather and tried to place it back on the duster while my boss went back in her office. I cursed my myself for being so safe but at the same time I felt "the juice wasn't worth the squeeze" to quote The Girl Next Door.

Would anyone else have made the same decision or acted differently? Has anyone else been in a similar type of situation?

Last edited:
As hard as it was to just walk away you made the right call. Its the workplace its not appropriate

As hard as it was to just walk away you made the right call. Its the workplace its not appropriate
Agreed. If she knew about your fetish, that would definitely be considered sexual harassment. I know it's tempting to try and sneak in tickles under the pretense of having some harmless fun, but to be honest, that's a really super sketchy thing to do considering they don't know what you're getting out of it.

There are those moments in life when everything changes on a dime. Too many variables. Good choice to walk away

There is NO WAY you tickle your boss there. As tempting as it is, you'd be unemployed (if you're lucky) or hit with a harassment suit (if you're not lucky).

Correct call young grasshopper....not worth the what if.

Just an update.

It looks like the tickle gods or the tickle devils or which ever decided to up the ante. I don't usually work weekends but I was asked to work today to take care of some lingering paperwork. I could use the extra money so I agreed. It was just my boss and I in the office since we're usually closed weekends but do have the option of going in if we have extra work needed to be done. Since it was Saturday and it was just us working for a few hours she told me we could dress relaxed. I was in jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt, khaki cargo pants and her bare feet were in burgundy flats. She sat down again at my coworker's desk to update some files and I was at a nearby computer scanning and saving paperwork for our clientele.

She was again dipping and dangling her shoe which was such torture. She called me over and as I approached her I saw that again her left foot was arched at the toes exposing her sole from the ball to the heel. On the floor, next to her flexing foot under the desk was the feather duster my coworker was using in the earlier story with the feathers pointing out toward her sole. I guess he didn't feel like going all the way back to the supply closet to return it. I again froze for a second. Not only was her sole exposed once again but now the whole feather duster was pointing at it as if to taunt me even further. I took the high road once more and decided ignore it. I just filed the papers she handed me then went back to my computer sneaking peeks at her feet until it was time to leave. I couldn't help but think, though, if fate or the gods or the devil was toying with me.

As much as it seems like fate you could loose your job if you act on your desires. Although it's not my boss I'm dealing with a similar situation at work. My work area is a large square with a computer at each corner. There are women sitting at 2 of the corners and both of them take their shoes off the second they sit down. One always wears sandals so she's barefoot for 8 hours a day. Although there's no feathers involved having women on either side of me not wearing shoes has given me that same feeling of "is it fate?" But if I give them a quick tickle and they get mad they could report me to HR. Not likely they'd go to HR over something like that but why take the chance. It seems like fate but trust me you made the right decision.

You made the right decision. I always get the urge to quick tickle my supervisor, but would never even attempt it under any circumstances.

An epitome of frustration lol.

Reminds me of this gif:

frustration-13904.gif

But you made the right call. Not everyone is a Nefertiki worshipper.

Alright, just compliment her on having nice feet when you sense the right opportunity. She'd reply back mostly with a surprised smile and a 'No one's told that to me earlier, Thank You!'. After that what happens will all depend on your luck. But you can't say you didn't try after that :p Let us know how it went :)

Somehow I don't think if you had you would have lost your job.

Weeeell, you could have made a joke...never touching her of course, but to just see her reaction like, "Be careful there...with your shoe off, there is a feather right by your foot!" I don't think that would be inappropriate, but you might have gotten something out of it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back