• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/29/15)* Heather Blindfolded & Buried *F/F* INTENSE

AlternativeProd

Verified
Heather finds herself in a bad situation for a girl with EXTREMELY TICKLISH SIZE 7.5 FEET - SHE’S BLINDFOLDED AND BURIED AT THE BEACH WITH ONLY HER HEAD AND HER TIGHTLY TOETIED BARE FEET STICKING OUT OF THE SAND! She can’t move an INCH and she can’t see what’s coming, making this one of the most intense foot tickling sessions she’s ever experienced.

BIANCA IS RUTHLESS IN THIS CLIP. She destroys Heather’s feet, showing no mercy as she rakes her sensitive soles with her sharp fingernails, making her scream with hysterical laughter. Warm baby oil makes Bianca’s nails tickle even worse and Heather squeals with hysteria as her feet are mercilessly tickle t0rtured! BIANCA CONCENTRATES ON HER BLINDFOLDED VICTIM’S WORST SPOTS, HER ARCHES, JUST UNDER THE TOES, AND HER HEELS (!!), DRIVING HER INSANE WITH DESPERATE LAUGHTER! The pinwheel and comb make Heather scream with laughter and beg for mercy, especially when they’re used on her toes and arches, but fingernails are even worse and Bianca sticks with her nails for the majority of the session. HEATHER THROWS HER HEAD TO THE SKY AND SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS WITH AGONIZED LAUGHTER AS EVERY SQUARE INCH OF HER VULNERABLE FEET ARE SUBJECTED TO A VICIOUS TICKLING BY BIANCA’S SHARP NAILS!

HEATHER IS GASPING FOR AIR AND PLEADING FOR MERCY, BUT BIANCA’S NOT SATISFIED YET, NO WAY! She continues her relentless assault on her victim’s ticklish feet, raking her sharp nails all over her sweaty soles and worming her fingers between her sensitive toes, driving her insane with hysterical laughter! Heather thinks it can’t get any worse, but then Bianca punishes the blindfolded girl with THE HAIRBRUSH, CAUSING HER TO SCREAM WITH SURPRISE, CACKLING WITH LOUD PEALS AGONIZED LAUGHTER AS THE TICKLING GOES ON AND ON INTO THE AFTERNOON…

Hardcore foot tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/HeatherBBDPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• HeatherBBD(0000)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(0000)S.JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 921
  • HeatherBBD(21)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(21)S.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 605
  • HeatherBBD(32)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(32)S.JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 400
  • HeatherBBD(40)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(40)S.JPG
    326.1 KB · Views: 612
  • HeatherBBDPrv.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 850
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• HeatherBBD(11)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(11)S.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 214
  • HeatherBBD(27)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(27)S.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 306
  • HeatherBBD(39)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(39)S.JPG
    332.5 KB · Views: 183
  • HeatherBBD(13)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(13)S.JPG
    311.9 KB · Views: 266
  • HeatherBBD(6)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(6)S.JPG
    305.8 KB · Views: 195
Heather's size 7.5 beach feet, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• HeatherBBD(000)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(000)S.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 149
  • HeatherBBD(00)A.JPG
    HeatherBBD(00)A.JPG
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 194
  • HeatherBBD(0)A.JPG
    HeatherBBD(0)A.JPG
    968.9 KB · Views: 239
  • HeatherBBD(46)S.JPG
    HeatherBBD(46)S.JPG
    350.8 KB · Views: 236
Not to sound like a jerk but... she's already been buried in the sand. I still may buy it though.

thats good question comfort eagle i hope they answer that one.

Don't know why scorpionking is complaining.. for me, the more Heather gets tickled, the happier I am :) (Bianca needs to get tickled more too)

Also, would be great if you could get Desperate Dana out for a beach day too.

I'm not complaining I'm just hoping to see more models getting buried and foot tickled. That's not asking too much is it?

I'm not complaining I'm just hoping to see more models getting buried and foot tickled. That's not asking too much is it?

I guess the way you said it, sounded like you were complaining. Its not asking for too much, but you could ask a better way.
Many times other models aren't that easy to schedule. We just have to be patient.

Good points guys. I like a variety as much as the next guy but i could imagine it is not easy getting certain people to join you on the beach when you want them. Timing and all. Heather sure has been a good sport, lovely, and fun to watch get tickled time and time again lately. I hope she sticks around. Im digging you guys mixing up your bondage scenarios more often these days. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves. Should be a great summer by the look of things.

I even said I still may buy it so how could anyone interpret that as complaining? I could see if I had said something like "I've already seen this chick in the sand. I ain't paying for this."

ScorpionKing, if you didn't think you were going to sound like you were complaining, then why did you start off with the statement: "Not to sound like a jerk but..."?

That statement clearly shows that you knew some people could possibly take whatever you were gonna say the wrong way. If you want more/different models, just ask nicely. Or choose better words to use. I shouldn't have to explain this to you..

Anyway, I do hope more models get buried and tickled in the sand, so that everyone is happy. Have a good day sir.

Could be me but I think she likes having her feet tickled. She hardly moves her feet. Love a woman who likes her feet tickled

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back