• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] Game not yet named

Thank you! I haven't been working on it for a while, due to various reasons, but I will try to get my hands back on it ASAP, and once I can get the bugs removed, this game should be good for a release

Not so much right now, I'm working on another project to take a rest. The storyline of this one is just going nowhere right now, and fixing this will require me to make a tremendous amount of change... I can possibly pm a copy to you if you really want to play it, but it's nowhere near a good at this point of time.

Likewise, can I get one too?

I was thinking, perhaps it'd be easier to leave a link in the first post of the thread, with a clarification that this isn't the finished version if you want.

Not so much right now, I'm working on another project to take a rest. The storyline of this one is just going nowhere right now, and fixing this will require me to make a tremendous amount of change... I can possibly pm a copy to you if you really want to play it, but it's nowhere near a good at this point of time.

can you give me the link?

Likewise, can I get one too?

I was thinking, perhaps it'd be easier to leave a link in the first post of the thread, with a clarification that this isn't the finished version if you want.

^ Was going to suggest this.

One of the other nice features to have is convenient access to the major tk scenes that occur during the course of gameplay. This isn't writing additional stuff like the BPZ, but more a place with menus that let you call the common events which the tickling hopefully occurred in.

oh wow this game is still being worked on? I've been looking forward to it for a long time, got a download link?

I'd love to see how much progress you've made making this game! Could I please get a link as well?

I’d love to try out the game as well, can I get a link if it’s still available?

oh wow this game is still being worked on? I've been looking forward to it for a long time, got a download link?

the game never got released and this thread was dead for 5 years until people randomly started spamming again

how on earth do you expect this game to suddenly be finished and ready to play when the creator hasn't posted in half a decade

and why do so many people just post the same thing without even checking the thread before?

wtf is wrong with you guys :facepalm:

yea my b I saw people asking for a copys recently and I read some of the updates and thought it was being worked on

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back