• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Montreal and around WHERE YOU ARE?

xa03

People into tickling around Montreal, let us know you're alive!

Population à ou autour de Montreal, faite savoir votre existence! :D

See ya soon!

À bientôt! :D

A Montreal roll call happens every once in a while. And I have to say, I very surprised there are so few.
Perhaps there are some who don't even know they are ticklephiles, roaming the streets as we speak.
But I am curious as to how many Montreal TMFers there actually are. Communities need to grow everywhere.

hello I am in montreal now, 24 yo good looking male, into men and women for tickling

28 and have been looking for female tickle partner all my life. I prefer to be the tickler or even to watch a female lee get tickled. It's not like you can just tell people "hey, i'm into tickling and I want to tickle you". Any female lees in Montreal?

est ce que c'est possible que je te chatouillee? s'il vous plait?

Je serai bientôt à Montréal par affaire. Dans mes voyages je fais toujours des sessions de chatouilles pour ceux et celles que ça intéresse. Laissez moi un messages. ça peut être soft comme tortueux, libre ou encore attaché. On décide ensemble.

I'm always too insanely busy to check the discussion parts of these boards. Constant busyness has made me a lurker of the highest order. Which is lame.

But I've seen the Montreal roll call a few times. Ottawa is close enough to merit a yeah-I'm-close-enough, depending on the shananigans involved. All that would be required would be some shananigators.

tumblr_ny3iv3fYsW1s4ht14o1_1280.jpg

I'm always too insanely busy to check the discussion parts of these boards. Constant busyness has made me a lurker of the highest order. Which is lame.

But I've seen the Montreal roll call a few times. Ottawa is close enough to merit a yeah-I'm-close-enough, depending on the shananigans involved. All that would be required would be some shananigators.

View attachment 475065

Hahaha ok then I'm shananigating now, are there other shananigators around in montreal?

It's unbelievable that there are so few of montrealers into tickling! Maybe they have all ended up in the BDSM scene? I have heard that montreal has a huge BDSM scene

Heading to Montreal this weekend: any good-looking and slim or fit male 'lees around?

Will be in Montreal first week of march. if any is interested in being tickled, let me know. I am 5'9, 150, good looking, fit and good tickler.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back