• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures at nail salons

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
Are there any fellow tickle perverts who go in or walk by nail salons to get a glimpse or two of the scrubbing part of a pedicure?

I used to feign curiosity when walking past fish pedicure spa places - it was such a bonkers craze over here in UK that curiosity was easily justified.

It provided some light relief during my lunch breaks.

Those pretty much guaranteed a ton of ticklish reactions, right?

If I happen to be walking past one, like at a mall, I definitely glance to see if there is any scrubbing/laughing combination going on.

Those pretty much guaranteed a ton of ticklish reactions, right?

Yeah certainly caught a few, but couldn't stand and watch for too long. I had always intended on getting one myself, but couldn't interest anyone in going with me!

I definitely do, but only when I am in NYC because first of all there are tons of nail salons and second, there is always a crowd everywhere so you kind of get lost if you stop and pretend you are on the phone:)! I would walk by a nail salon and if I see a girl going in for a pedi, I would either go in to get a foot massage myself so I could have a life action or stop outside, pretend I am on the phone and wait until she gets her feet scrubbed:)!

Nice one! Or you could go inside and simply "wait for a friend, who's running late"

Exactly! What have you experienced so far regarding pedicures at nail salons?

Okay, guys, I'm going to have to jump in on this and play devil's advocate.

First of all, the fact that you're even stopping at these places just to get a glimpse of some foot scrubbing for your own desires makes me very uncomfortable, especially as someone who has gone in for pedicures- when I was fifteen. Women like to get them to spruce themselves up and feel nicer. It's not like going to a beach where we expect to be looked at. I would consider this an invasion of privacy, even if it IS at a public place.

Second, don't be afraid to go in for your own pedicures, even if you don't have a buddy. Self-grooming is never a bad thing, and if anyone gives you grief over it, just say "screw 'em". This way, you can judge for yourself if any part is can, or should be ticklish. Instead of just watching under false pretenses, go in and support the industry. And give the workers a really nice tip, because they actually have a horrible way of life- especially if you're living in NYC. That will make them like you plenty. :)

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the view, but when you guys start plotting on ways to "get inside" if you will, that's when I feel it going into questionable territory.

Sorry, but you feeling uncomfortable isn't my concern.

How is guys going to the beach or the gym to 'check out the ladies' any different?

I experienced a couple of epic scenes.. the most recent was a young Asian business woman, absolutely went nuts, said it's her first and last.

Just curious at the go in part of your question. Do you mean just randomly walking into nail salons to see if anyone getting a pedicure is having a ticklish reaction? I mean how on earth do you cover that up? Oops I am sorry I've walked into the wrong building(Yeah a building that probably had nail salon on the front door and sign)? I doubt most nail salons would just let random people walk in and gawk at their patrons unless if they were there with someone else getting something done or the person walking in was planning to get something done(At least I hope a nail salon wouldn't let this happen).

Last edited:
Very simple. Walk in, say my friend is coming in 15 mins to get her nails done, I'm meeting her here but I'm early, so I'll sit and wait.

Very simple. Walk in, say my friend is coming in 15 mins to get her nails done, I'm meeting her here but I'm early, so I'll sit and wait.
Smart, man. I like the way you think. You can appear to be texting on your smartphone but in reality take video of the scrubbing/tickling scenes for later perusal. And then, after a half hour or so, you can get "exasperated," and say, "Where IS she?? Man, screw this, I'm outta here!" and then storm out of the place.

Okay, guys, I'm going to have to jump in on this and play devil's advocate.

First of all, the fact that you're even stopping at these places just to get a glimpse of some foot scrubbing for your own desires makes me very uncomfortable, especially as someone who has gone in for pedicures- when I was fifteen. Women like to get them to spruce themselves up and feel nicer. It's not like going to a beach where we expect to be looked at. I would consider this an invasion of privacy, even if it IS at a public place.

Second, don't be afraid to go in for your own pedicures, even if you don't have a buddy. Self-grooming is never a bad thing, and if anyone gives you grief over it, just say "screw 'em". This way, you can judge for yourself if any part is can, or should be ticklish. Instead of just watching under false pretenses, go in and support the industry. And give the workers a really nice tip, because they actually have a horrible way of life- especially if you're living in NYC. That will make them like you plenty. :)

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the view, but when you guys start plotting on ways to "get inside" if you will, that's when I feel it going into questionable territory.

This- although around here respect for women for anything other than sexual pleasure is unheard of. Not to mention if you're THAT desperate you'd come of with a scheme just to see feet- you need help. This, is what gives the fetishes a bad name. But again falling on deaf ears so I digress.

This- although around here respect for women for anything other than sexual pleasure is unheard of. Not to mention if you're THAT desperate you'd come of with a scheme just to see feet- you need help. This, is what gives the fetishes a bad name. But again falling on deaf ears so I digress.
I wouldnt go as far as you need help but there are boundaries and consent which need to be respected. Seeing feet in sandals is one thing but taping it...thats a huge boundary violation. I generally stay out of this type of discussion but i feel too strongly about consent and masterbating or 'pursuing' later to a video without any knowledge or consent from the lee'. Thats what they are at that point. There is a line and it needs to be considered.

Last edited:

How is guys going to the beach or the gym to 'check out the ladies' any different?

To me personally there is a huge difference. Firstly most beaches your average person goes to are public, so therefore just about anyone and everyone can go to them. I just automatically assume there will be people there checking other people out and they have every right to do so(I'd be lying out of my ass if I said I didn't check people out when I have been at a public beach). As long as they don't try to cop a feel they'll be fine.

Most gyms nowadays require you to have a membership before you can even really enter them. Gym memberships aren't cheap either and even day passes can cost you 50 bucks sometimes. You can't just walk into a Gold's Gym to check out the ladies without a membership.

When I go to get a pedicure at a nail salon I don't expect to see people in there just watching. I mean for F-Sake at least support the business by getting a pedicure, manicure, massage, or whatever else they happen to offer. Not only is what your doing creepy and could potentially be freaking out their clientele, but it is also rude because your just chilling at a place that you normally shouldn't just be sitting in for free unless your paying for a service or you're there with a friend that is getting something done. Now I'd also be lying out of my ass if I said I didn't sometimes checkout the feet of other ladies getting pedicures around me, but at least I was getting one myself, and therefore I supported the business. The fact you needed to come up with an excuse to be there means you knew you couldn't just nonchalantly walk in and make yourself at home.

I don't think it's desperate, I think it's pretty ingenious. This is a tickling forum, I think, so please throw your politically correct speech in the dumpster.

Again, remember, this is a tickling forum. So if can suggest a better idea to witness LIVE TICKLING OF TOTAL STRANGERS, I am dying to read it.

What's "politically correct" about saying that going into nail salons just to watch women getting pedicures to load up your wank bank is wrong, which it is? Completely and utterly?

I don't know how I'd feel if I was having a pedicure that I'd looked forward to having and might have paid a lot of money for, and some fucking freak walked in and started gawping at my feet.

Porce, what a hippocrate you are! So in your own words, it's ok for you to check out other feet as long as you're getting a pedicure but not ok for me to do that because I'm not getting a pedicure?

Gym, beach, nail salon, mall = same thing.

And no, I don't stare and make anyone uncomfortable. No one has noticed me starring because I don't stare, I glimpse maybe once every 20 seconds.

I wouldnt go as far as you need help but there are boundaries and consent which need to be respected. Seeing feet in sandals is one thing but taping it...thats a huge boundary violation. I generally stay out of this type of discussion but i feel too strongly about consent and masterbating or 'pursuing' later to a video without any knowledge or consent from the lee'. Thats what they are at that point. There is a line and it needs to be considered.
I'm curious. You speak of boundaries and lines. Who draws them? Who gets to decide where those lines and boundaries should exist? Who has the authority to insist those lines be respected by everybody?

We're not talking about peeping through the windows of people's homes or engaging in any other illegal privacy invasion. With few exceptions, the home and property is the only place in which the expectation of privacy is a reasonable one. Soon as you leave your home and property, you have no claim to privacy. Yes, there are exceptions such as public rest rooms, doctors' offices, department store dressing rooms, etc. But if you're out in public, anybody can film you and do whatever they want with that film. If you expect not to be photographed or filmed while in a public place like a store or nail salon, you need to take that up with the proprietors of the establishment, and recommend they adopt a no camera philosophy. Of course, that's difficult to enforce with cell phones, and good luck trying to rally people behind your "cause."

I'm curious. You speak of boundaries and lines. Who draws them? Who gets to decide where those lines and boundaries should exist? Who has the authority to insist those lines be respected by everybody?

We're not talking about peeping through the windows of people's homes or engaging in any other illegal privacy invasion. With few exceptions, the home and property is the only place in which the expectation of privacy is a reasonable one. Soon as you leave your home and property, you have no claim to privacy. Yes, there are exceptions such as public rest rooms, doctors' offices, department store dressing rooms, etc. But if you're out in public, anybody can film you and do whatever they want with that film. If you expect not to be photographed or filmed while in a public place like a store or nail salon, you need to take that up with the proprietors of the establishment, and recommend they adopt a no camera philosophy. Of course, that's difficult to enforce with cell phones, and good luck trying to rally people behind your "cause."
Of course I am stating my subjective opinion haha. This is a forum. Your questions are rhetorical, clearly. You have your own subjective idea too. I am not on a crusade or rally. I am entitled to my position. Gettin all crazy...relax man.

LOL, I'm always relaxed. And I understand if you can't answer the questions I posed. After all, it's just a forum, like you said. ;)

Porce, what a hippocrate you are! So in your own words, it's ok for you to check out other feet as long as you're getting a pedicure but not ok for me to do that because I'm not getting a pedicure?

Gym, beach, nail salon, mall = same thing.

And no, I don't stare and make anyone uncomfortable. No one has noticed me starring because I don't stare, I glimpse maybe once every 20 seconds.

First off, learn how to spell "hippocrate" correctly. Secondly, if you're desperate to see some "live" tickle action, go to a fetish gathering or even find yourself a partner whom you could tickle yourself. There are such things as decency that should be kept in places as sensitive (for the lack of a better word) as a nail salon. How would you feel if somebody sneaked into the men's changing room at a gym (not that it ever happens, but still) and just sat and watched (or even glimpsed) you do your thing? Even though they're not as restricted as gyms, nail salons are simply one of those places where peeping pervs are NOT welcome, whether you like it or not. This is not political correctness, this is public decency.

Wow, I'm honestly speechless... Only proves that you're mainly focused on your own satisfaction and don't care for other people's feelings.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back