• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures at nail salons

I'm curious. You speak of boundaries and lines. Who draws them? Who gets to decide where those lines and boundaries should exist? Who has the authority to insist those lines be respected by everybody?

I think that would be society. Obviously, this is a little bit creepy. If it wasn't, he would not need a cover story. If somebody went into a nail salon and stated that they were there because they like to see women getting their feet tickled, how long would they be allowed to stay? I think it is safe to assume that they would be asked to leave the establishment relatively quickly. With that said, I do think anybody is really being harmed here, and there are lot more creepier things out there than this.

Interesting thread. It appears there are two schools of thought. First, lonely guys with no tickling in their real lives who are inventing ways just to get a glimpse of some actual tickling. Second, women (most of whom are in relationships) who thoroughly enjoy tickling finding men hanging out in nail salons as creepy.

Rather than taking advise from the women's perspective, lonely guys are challenging the women about their own feelings.

Interesting thread. It appears there are two schools of thought. First, lonely guys with no tickling in their real lives who are inventing ways just to get a glimpse of some actual tickling. Second, women (most of whom are in relationships) who thoroughly enjoy tickling finding men hanging out in nail salons as creepy.

Rather than taking advise from the women's perspective, lonely guys are challenging the women about their own feelings.

There are a number of guys by the way here as well disagreeing with the OP. I'm one of them. :)

Chyeah,

Of course it's politically correct to say that. It's rude, inconsiderate, perverted, selfish, etc!

The point is that I'm not 'gawping'. No one ever knows that I look over!

Third, consent regardless of gender or any assumptions about situation.

Sonny, you're 'honestly speechless'? Let's not get overly dramatic here.

You compare a nail salon to a men's changing room - enough said, won't waste my time with you any further.

Iggy,

About needing a cover story - do you live your life like a total square, whereas you dont lie, exaggerate, deceive, speed, in other words, are you a Virgin Mary? Who are you to pass judgment that it is not OK to have a cover story?

If your relative walks up to you right this second and asks you what you are doing online, will you tell them that you are on a fetish forum or will you have a COVER STORY?

Looking forward to your reply.

Sonny just attempted to educate me on DECENCY so I checked his posting history. He posted a clip of Brigitte Bardot being tickled!!! Think about this for a second, this person is attempting to educate me on DECENCY but posts clips in a fetish forum of this woman being tickled, which will cause some to jack off to. So who is not being decent here???

I think that would be society.
I think not. When society collectively draws lines and boundaries, they are documented legally and become law. Where there is no law, there is no boundary.

Obviously, this is a little bit creepy.
Obviously, this is simply your opinion, and one that some of us obviously don't share.

If it wasn't, he would not need a cover story. If somebody went into a nail salon and stated that they were there because they like to see women getting their feet tickled, how long would they be allowed to stay? I think it is safe to assume that they would be asked to leave the establishment relatively quickly.
Do you tell every girl with whom you slow dance that you dig the feel of her breasts pressing against you, or how you love having your hand on the top of her butt? Of course not. You simply smile and maintain your cover story of just enjoying the dance.

Discretion really is the better part of valor. Looking at girls getting their feet tickled during a pedicure isn't creepy. Announcing it to the room certainly would be.

That's interesting, because I see two entirely different schools of thought being played out here. First, we have a few frank and honest guys who have enough self confidence to seek many and varied avenues to meet their tickling needs and talk about the different ways they go about it. Then you have the lonely guys with no tickling in their real lives who hang out on the TMF waiting for the first opportunity to ingratiate themselves to the women by attempting to throw their more imaginative brothers under the bus, saying, "Look at me, ladies. I'm SENSITIVE! I would never do THAT!"

Rather than to follow their own hearts and minds, the lonely guys are perfectly willing to milquetoast their way into the good graces of the ladies by challenging their more imaginative brothers in a facade of gallantry.

I get a pedicure once a month just to check out some girls getting their feet tickled, idgaf I've seen some awesome reactions I've saved for the spank bank. I'm pretty ticklish as well so I just blend right in
Right on, brother! Props to you for doing it your way!

Wow, I believe there is some self projecting commentary going on here. I just posted an observation about the thread and the posts being made. I do not have an alternative motive in making that comment. Believe it or not, that is how I truly feel.

You can hang out in nail salons if you want. It is not against the law. However, I believe that finding an actual tickle partner would better be served by actually talking to people.

Iggy,

About needing a cover story - do you live your life like a total square, whereas you dont lie, exaggerate, deceive, speed, in other words, are you a Virgin Mary?

Why yes, I am the Virgin Mary. How the Fuck did you recognize me?

Oh, by the was. I actually have a lady friend who has invited me to join her while she receives a pedicure so I can watch her giggle and squirm while making her feet soft. I have yet to take her up on the offer, but it sounds fun.

I think not. When society collectively draws lines and boundaries, they are documented legally and become law. Where there is no law, there is no boundary.

Well, not everything that we find socially unacceptable is codified in law.

Obviously, this is simply your opinion, and one that some of us obviously don't share.
Obviously, it is opinion that is shared by the majority of society. Obviously, it is not an opinion shared by creepy guys, but then again they are creepos, so who gives a rat's ass.

Do you tell every girl with whom you slow dance that you dig the feel of her breasts pressing against you, or how you love having your hand on the top of her butt?

Yes, but that may be that these days I only slow dance with my wife.

Discretion really is the better part of valor. Looking at girls getting their feet tickled during a pedicure isn't creepy. Announcing it to the room certainly would be.

I agree that looking at girls getting their feet tickled during a pedicure isn't creepy. Entering into nail salon under false pretenses in order for you to get your jollies is somewhat creepy. Not the worst thing in the world, but still it is a little bit creepy.

Sonny just attempted to educate me on DECENCY so I checked his posting history. He posted a clip of Brigitte Bardot being tickled!!! Think about this for a second, this person is attempting to educate me on DECENCY but posts clips in a fetish forum of this woman being tickled, which will cause some to jack off to. So who is not being decent here???

So what's your point? Yes, I posted that clip. What of it? This is a fetish forum. I jack off to such clips, as do many. As if you don't. But I do it at home in my own private space. I don't need to "educate" you on the difference between private and public too, do I? I don't go to public places with a false excuse up my sleeve just to sit and watch people's feet with the aim of satisfying my kink.

And another thing, what were you aiming to achieve when you decided to look up my profile? You go to nail salons just to sit and watch women squirm, yet you accuse me of posting tickling clips on here for others to jack off to. Who's the hypocrite here?

Last edited:
So your problem with what I do is what, who is the victim? Because I clearly don't stare, nor jerk off inside the store. If you believe that the girls who are getting pedicures are victims, I ask you how would the lady whose clip you just distributed on the FETISH FORUM THAT PEOPLE WOULD JERK OFF TO, how would she feel if she knew??? Is she not the same, if not a bigger victim, as those in the nail salon????

Long story short the point I was trying to make is if you are going to be a creep and chill out at nail salons to see some tickling the least you could do is help support said nail salon by getting something done.

Well, not everything that we find socially unacceptable is codified in law.
That's because not everybody agrees on what is socially unacceptable. Hence, my statement stands: Where there is no law, there is no established boundary.

Obviously, it is opinion that is shared by the majority of society.
Obviously, you're in no position to speak for the majority of society. Obviously, this is a textbook example of the logical fallacy known as argumentum ad populum.

Obviously, it is not an opinion shared by creepy guys, but then again they are creepos, so who gives a rat's ass.
"Creepos." Yep, that's the word the ignorant use to demonize those who engage in sexual or voyeuristic practices they find unpalatable. For example, there are many who would describe people who tickle others for sexual fulfillment as creepos. I've shown some of the crueler tickling videos to people and that's the very word they use to describe anybody who gets off on seeing a woman being tortured, consensually or not.

So if I were you, I'd be a little hesitant in labeling people that don't happen to draw the lines of acceptability where you do.

Yes, but that may be that these days I only slow dance with my wife.
I don't recall specifying "these days." But the fact that you dodged the question (however clumsily) serves to amplify my point. Thank you.

I agree that looking at girls getting their feet tickled during a pedicure isn't creepy. Entering into nail salon under false pretenses in order for you to get your jollies is somewhat creepy.
So essentially you're saying that to enter a nail salon with a hidden agenda to check out women out is creepy, but it's okay to check them out if you already happen to be there for reasons you consider to be legitimate. I'm curious. Do you just make this stuff up as you go along, because you are rapidly painting yourself into a corner here.

Porce, who determines what's creepy? Is it any less creepier to post mainstream tickling clips onto the mainstream section of TMF that will cause others to jerk of to it? Is posting such not creepy? Women in this clips surely didn't think they're making jerk off material for a fetish forum. So I ask again, who decides what's creepy?

Don'tAsk, I give you credit, you have an incredible amount of patience.

Don'tAsk, I give you credit, you have an incredible amount of patience.
Thanks, man. Yeah, this is not my first rodeo with the Morality Police. Used to be once upon a time, the community was closer knit, open to different ways and means of bringing more tickling into our lives. People could share strategies, ask for advice on how to coerce a girl into a ticklish situation, and without all the intolerant bigotry that pervades every thread of this type today.

Now days, there's an established protocol everyone is expected to follow...

"Talk to people on the TMF. Get to KNOW them."

"Go to gatherings and munches."

"It's all about consent! You MUST ask permission before tickling anybody!"

"Never tickle anybody who doesn't know about your fetish. That's wrong! Oh, AND creepy!"

Any deviation from these protocols earns you the label of "creepy, creepo, creepazoid, etc."

There are many things that people on this forum do that creep me out, like the whole master/slave thing for example. But I don't go on a crusade about it because I can only draw the lines of acceptability for me. I don't get to draw them for anybody else. I think that if the Morality Police could grasp this one simple concept, this place would be a lot more fun and interesting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back