• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends in NE, KS, SD, IA, MO

sttklr

TMF Regular
Hey everyone.

I'm a 29 year-old guy living in Nebraska, near Lincoln. I'm married, but my wife is super vanilla and has no interest in my fetishes. I work in the IT industry for a small business in Lincoln as a software developer. I also have a few side projects going, one of which is just starting to turn a profit.

I've posted on the personals section a few times before, each time looking for something specific. This time I'm interested in getting to know anyone in the following areas:

• Nebraska
  • Northeastern Kansas
  • Southern South Dakota
  • Western Iowa
  • Northwestern Missouri

Recent events have brought me to the realization that these interests I have are more a part of who I am than I had ever admitted to myself. That's why I'm finally making an effort to be a part of this community. I don't have anyone to share these interests with and I'd love to make some friends who think and feel as I do.

Eventually, I'd love to get together and have some tickle fun, but I need to make some friends first. Being this open and forward about these things is new for me so...baby steps I guess.

If you're in one of the aforementioned areas sound off by replying to this thread! I'm up for getting to know everyone by email or IM. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll send you my details.

Hope to talk to everyone soon!

I know there has to be some folks from around these areas. Come on out of the woodwork! It's not so bad!

I can be found in the chat room here on the site most evenings. Otherwise, send me a message and we'll talk that way.

Just going to bump this up a little in case we've got some new people cruising around the Personals section, or veterans returning after being gone awhile.

Still wanting to find some people in the surrounding area. Anyone is welcome to send me a message or message me in chat if you see me there.

Hi! I’m a tickle fan in Lincoln. Hit me up if you’re still interested!

I host a munch here in Omaha. You all should attend the next one!

I'm another fan from Lincoln. I'd like to try more if the situation was right.

Hi there! I'm from Northern Iowa-- about 5 hours away, but even if we can't meet up, I'm always open to chat, RP, etc! (20, male)

I live up in Fargo but regularly come down to Sioux Falls (I know this is a few years old but worth a shot)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back