• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TEKKEN and MASS EFFECT (F/F)

briel7

TMF Expert
Yo guys, Briel7 from Deviant Art here.
Haven't posted any of my stuff lately :/ So here's something I´d like you to enjoy :)

Some of you may have already seen this pic on my DA account.
What would happen if Samara's mission against her daughter Morinth failed (Samara, Female Shepard and Morinth)

samara_s_mission_failed_by_briel7-d8me4y4.jpg

ENJOY!

:D

Last edited:
Absolutley awesome. You are such an inspiring artist :) Keep up the fantastic work!

Yo guys, Briel7 from Deviant art here.
Haven't posted any of my stuff lately :/ So here's something id like you to enjoy :)

Some of you may have already seen these pic's on my DA account.
Both of these pic's we're commissions from DA.

Left: What would happen if Samara's mission against her daughter Morinth failed (Samara, Female Shepard and Morinth)
Right: Lili continues her torture on Asuka and Nina, in this 3rd part of a series of pictures. with the help of Nina's sister Anna (all girls are from Tekken)

View attachment 451991 View attachment 451992

ENJOY!

:D

These are tremendous, Bri. Well done!

You're still one of the best! ;)
But then I never lost sight of your DA gallery! :)

I love both of these, as the expressions and detail of both pictures are amazing work. I especially have a liking for the Mass Effect pic.. It looks like something Morinth would definitely do.

Amazing, a little analogy, if tickling artists were prog rock band you'd be Rush.
If you like Rush you get my point, loved your piece
I expect your work to evolve
Best Regards

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back