• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/f tickle session with a domme ?

femaleticklesub

Hi,

first time poster here. In the Personals section, there are are some posts from time to time which are looking for f/f tickling, but are either not answered at all or mainly by men. So I was wondering, assuming that money matters would not be an issue, how many of you ladies would be contemplating visiting a mistress for tickling ?

I would. There are some really lovely pro dommes that I would happily let sink their claws into me.

This is one of the perks of my job. I work at a dungeon and a lot of the pros there have clips for sale stores. Since I am a switch and most of the ladies that work there are Dommes I model a lot in their clips as a sub(In real life I am mostly a sub to my fiancee and subbing is what I have done the most in my kink life).

I have considered it before, off and on. Since men do saturate the community, I've been increasingly craving female interaction/attention. It's pretty difficult to find other women to converse and chat with. And most of the women "in my area" are either several hours away, or just too shy to come out of lurking. (Or would probably rather do it with men, there's that too.)

Not a F, but I see a lot of dommes, and I very often ask them if females ever contact them for paid tickle sessions. Some answer that they've never received requests, but I found that a lot said they don't respond to females who e mail them regarding these types of sessions, because they believe for the most part it would be fake and just a dude looking for some wank mail. I've gotten this response a LOT.

Also, i've been told quite a bit that generally, male or female, people who e mail dommes for tickle sessions almost never follow up or are only looking to drag the email conversations.

My advice should you decide to pursue this, pick up the phone and contact the domme in question rather then go the e mail route.

Hi,

regarding this topic, I now come up with the following:
If there are any women on here, who would be interested in having a tickle torture session with a domme, I would pay for the whole session ( as long as the price is reasonable and having such a session is legal at where you live of course) on the condition that the session is filmed. So if you are interested, send me a private message here on the TMF, including the domme you would lke to session with, and I will pick one applicant and then take it from there.

PS: I also posted this in the Personals section but I thought it might garner a bit more attention here, so I hope that is okay.

This is what my husband threatens me with if we don't find a "real" person or couple to tie me up and tickle me while he watches. The pro would satisfy our huge need for confidentiality, but might be too clinical. Either way I'm not going to like it, but yes, if it ever comes to that I'd be willing to do it if the details worked out.

I found something interesting on fetlife:

Allison Miller, who works as a switch at The Dominion in LA, apparently also has her own clips4sale store. She is now looking for a female ticklee, who would be interested in filming a short clip with her. It would be filmed at one of the rooms at the dominion and in return the ticklee would get a reimbursement of 50$.
But what I find most interesting about this is, that, since the room would be booked for 60 minutes, she also offers the ticklee as part of the reimbursement an off camera tickle session for free for the remaining 50 minutes or so.
In case anyone is interested, here is the link:

https://fetlife.com/groups/1479/group_posts/11263208

I myself would have loved to accept that offer, but unfortunately I won t be in LA any time soon :(.

I am a Pro Tickle Switch. I have a few regular clients now, and am happy to have one be a cute young lady. I love tickling and being tickled by women, and I encourage any ladies in the Minneapolis area who want a good session to contact me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back