• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Back!

LadyAmalthea

Hi everyone!
It's LadyAmalthea here formerly known as Amalthea. I was trying to update my account but I screwed it up so I started over.
I had some lovely experiences with men on this site in real life. Unfortunately I've come to realize that cybering and play dates do not satisfy me.
I'm looking for the real deal. A stand up man who shares my fetish and wants a serious monogamous relationship. Is it possible? Do you exist? Anyone else feel this way?

Good luck to you. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Nope...nobody like that exists...you're doomed to boredom....(tickle tickle)....why do you even ask? We're all just perverts here (us guys, that is) ...(tickle tickle)....You should know better having been here before.....(ok...you get it). Who knows, you may get lucky - good luck!

Ah, there she is. I always knew the right woman would come into my life. And now that she's here, thank God I have the personal fortitude and strength of character to say, "Sorry, I'm married." :laughhard: :bwahaha:

Just kidding. Welcome back.

I'm one of those guys actually. Lol I'd love to have play dates but a relationship with a woman with my interests seems almost perfect. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Yeah, I've done this too... started over in this forum.
Good luck to you!

Welcome back to the TMF, Lady Amalthea, and congratulations on making your first post with your new account. :D I wish you success in finding the man that you seek.

Thanks for the words of support. Perverts want love too, no? I love to be tickled. I can take all you can dish out. Why wouldn't you want to commit to that?

Hi everyone!
It's LadyAmalthea here formerly known as Amalthea. I was trying to update my account but I screwed it up so I started over.
I had some lovely experiences with men on this site in real life. Unfortunately I've come to realize that cybering and play dates do not satisfy me.
I'm looking for the real deal. A stand up man who shares my fetish and wants a serious monogamous relationship. Is it possible? Do you exist? Anyone else feel this way?

Goodness! If only you were in NY.

Well good luck to you! And I honestly feel you, I'm in the same group, looking for a relationship with someone who would let me indulge in my little kink. Unfortunately, where I come from...this place seems close to deserted... :fingerscrossed:

Sorry, I'm probably too old for you. But here LadyAmaltha, have a red bull. (Let's see if anyone gets it)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back