• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BDSMish Mainstream Movies

Asilalizag

Mainstream movies that have a BDSMish quality about them?

• Death Proof / Grindhouse
  • Flash Gordon
  • ?

I haven't seen anything that tops Secretary (2002), and I've seen a lot. Which is unfortunate! We need moooooore! D:

All 3 Star Wars prequels... you will beg for mercy.

Hard Candy (2005) Ellen Page. Totally not consentual bdsm, but there's plenty of bondage and pain and stuff.

Hard Candy (2005) Ellen Page. Totally not consentual bdsm, but there's plenty of bondage and pain and stuff.
No. Please. Don't debase GOOD movies like that.
Hard Candy is as BDSMish as, say, Pirates of the Carribean (I'm pretty sure somebody got hung there and hanging is BDSM, right?).

No. Please. Don't debase GOOD movies like that.
Hard Candy is as BDSMish as, say, Pirates of the Carribean (I'm pretty sure somebody got hung there and hanging is BDSM, right?).

I mean.. there's bondage, control, fear play, knife play, and various other things in Hard Candy. Also, Pirates of the Carribean has the occasional bondage scene, that's not at all what I was talking about.

Cool. So does virtually any crime movie, splatterpunk, gore, and a HUGE amount of horrors. Bondage? Check. Control? Check. Fear play? Check. Does it mean we're gonna treat, say, CSI as BDSMish because the victims are often gagged and tied up on a chair?

Being BDSMish or not strongly depends on the context. If I handcuff you in order to perform a sexual act, it's BDSMish. If I handcuff you because you broke into my house and we're waiting for the police now, it's not BDSMish. Even though it's the exact same bondage. As simple as that.

The Dr. Phibes films, I think, qualify, and I forgot about them.
Wow I really honest to god hope that is not your version of BDSM or what you think BDSM is. I know I and most of the people I've met in the BDSM lifestyle don't go around murdering people in horrific ways.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back