• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shay Mitchell(?)

erik1009

TMF Master
I found this video floating around and apparently it's Shay Mitchell(Pretty Little Liars) getting a pedi and freaking out. Unfortunately I can't track down the source so I can't verify for sure.

https://twitter.com/ShaymEmison/status/611949894031446016

It certainly looks like her. Cute clip regardless though. Short but cute.

Last edited:
this is from Snapchat and it's her friend. She is the one behind the camera unfortunately.

Thats weird because the status says "Shay is really ticklish" and it comes from someones account named Jessica. But maybe im missing something.

any way a tickle is a tickle video. love the part she says some one is ticklish.

Fantastic little clip, thanks for sharing.

I don't really know her, but I love everything about that reaction and the laughter of the filmer.

Also, there's some cracking shots of her feet on wikifeet

cheers
TTG

It probably is her. Maybe it's the angle but to me the girl looks shorter, even if she's sitting down. Other sites say it's her too and they know her better than I do so why debate a good thing? :)

Shay has an IG story where someone is applying lotion to her leg and it seems like a ticklish reaction. My laptop’s internet isn’t working so I hope someone is able to grab the video before it disappears! About 12 hours ago

Does anyone know how to pull this video and upload it to Streamable? I want to make sure to snag this one before that twitter account gets deleted or something.

Does anyone know how to pull this video and upload it to Streamable? I want to make sure to snag this one before that twitter account gets deleted or something.

Thank you so much for bringing this thread back to the surface, Bmorend!

Here is the downloadable video: View attachment Shay Mitchell.mp4

And here's the streamable link: streamable.com/u1chrp

After all, is that girl Shay Mitchell?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back