• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever paid for tickling?

I can't speak for anyone but me, but as Stephen King once wrote, I get that urge for "strange flesh" now and then. Women usually price their time very reasonably when they find out "all I want" is to tickle them. I've had a monthly friend for years -- our relationship evolved to the point where I only give her money because she needs it -- but she has left town and I'm in the market again. Generally, I've been very happy with cash-for-tickling (but I always ask questions up front).

I haven't. But someday I want to treat myself to a session. It looks fun.

Never had to pay to indulge or be indulged on. Never hid my fetish either..and was rewarded with a great many tickling experiences over the years. Maybe it was the area I grew up in (nyc) , and there were a lot more people with "quirks" like mine..who knows. But I never had an issue involving tickling or my foot fetish with my former gfs or female friends in general. Sure there were occasions where the girl looked at me like I had 3 heads. There's always someone else I put to mind...and there was. Never failed

Being a Pro Domme who offers both lee/Ler sessions, I just want to point out that you are paying for TIME not the tickling (at least with me). I enjoy both sides of tickling and therefore charge the same amount for the time that you need. I never judge, but I will only do what I enjoy and am comfortable doing (even if I have to turn down a session because it's not my thing).

Having said that, I also participate heavily at events where I do not get paid to lee or Ler and I have an amazing time! So why don't I just do it strictly for free if I enjoy it so much? Well, it's how I make a living. It's the only way I make a living. You would not go to work and refuse to get paid for it simply because you enjoy what you do? You still have bills to pay don't you?

In the end, it does not matter what the "exchange" is. Both people get something out of it. We have choices and that's a good thing! Some people may only have this alternative (or abstinence) given the situation they may be in.

I normally do not write this much, but I thought I would point out a few things from my own perspective and experience. Just my two cents.

-Mia

So, why is this an issue? People talk about paid tickling in hushed tones most of the time, and many hesitate to admit they do it.

Is it because bringing money into it also brings doubt about whether the person paid is really interested in the kink? That they're "just doing it for the money?"

If so then is there any way to address those doubts?

Being a Pro Domme who offers both lee/Ler sessions, I just want to point out that you are paying for TIME not the tickling (at least with me). I enjoy both sides of tickling and therefore charge the same amount for the time that you need. I never judge, but I will only do what I enjoy and am comfortable doing (even if I have to turn down a session because it's not my thing).

Having said that, I also participate heavily at events where I do not get paid to lee or Ler and I have an amazing time! So why don't I just do it strictly for free if I enjoy it so much? Well, it's how I make a living. It's the only way I make a living. You would not go to work and refuse to get paid for it simply because you enjoy what you do? You still have bills to pay don't you?

In the end, it does not matter what the "exchange" is. Both people get something out of it. We have choices and that's a good thing! Some people may only have this alternative (or abstinence) given the situation they may be in.

I normally do not write this much, but I thought I would point out a few things from my own perspective and experience. Just my two cents.

-Mia
You are and have always been a class act, Mistress Mia.

Of course. Many times. Do I care? Nope. I'd bet 95% of guys on here have paid - and the other 5% are probably liars ;)

Exactly. But its generally too much money, particularly when you consider that the women is getting just as much of a kick out of it as you are.

I wish that were true man.

I can honestly say that with most (if not all) of the paid sessions I've had, she was just doing it for the money. It's whatever though. We both got what we wanted.

I can honestly say that with most (if not all) of the paid sessions I've had, she was just doing it for the money. It's whatever though. We both got what we wanted.

I would mostly agree with this statement. Especially when it comes to most pros. To me personally finding a pro who actually has an honest to god real genuine tickle fetish is like finding a needle in a haystack. Not to say there aren't any(I and Mistress Mia are good examples), but most just offer it for the money and because of this they may or may not be good lers. There is more to tickling then just having long fingernails, baby oil, and a hairbrush. Hiring a pro that is a lee is a little easier, but she may or may not be very ticklish and she probably isn't going to like it as much as a real tickle fetishist would.

Yes I've paid for several sessions in the Chicago area. Some dommes are based there, some travel through. My favorites are all TMF members also, just keep an eye out for their posts either here in Tickling Discussion, or through Personals.

-Mia

thanks for your insights!

I never have paid for it, but that's not to say I never would. Thought about bringing it up to a female friend or 2, but in the end just didn't have the stones to. As far as hiring a professional, I would assume that their ticklishness would be dulled after being tickled so much. Any thoughts on that from the pros out there? MM or PD2?

...ts generally too much money, particularly when you consider that the women is getting just as much of a kick out of it as you are.

Well, I'd certainly hope that she was, if I ever went that route. It's the best way of insuring that she's going to do her best for me!

Any UK member paid to tickle a lovely lady?? If do any sites to be looking at?

Seriously thinking about it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back