• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The way men tickle vs. the way women tickle

Epicurean

TMF Poster
Has anyone else noticed that most men tend to "dig" or scratch when they tickle, whereas most women tickle more like pianists--using the tips of their fingers and nails--using light, gliding pressure as opposed to the more forceful "male" way?

I can't speak for other men here, but I do not dig in when I tickle someone. Digging in can hurt the 'lee, therefore diminishing the ticklish sensation. I tend to use a very light, almost feathery touch on the upper body, and a light kneading on the sides by the waist. On the feet, I use what little fingernails I have to lightly scratch the soles for the maximum effect. I've been tickling for a lot of years, since I was a little kid, so I think I know what I'm doing... And I don't know what they're doing in most tickling videos. They skitter around all over the place, missing most of the spots that should be be ticklish. I figure that they can't really tickle the person too bad, or they would "safeword" out and there would be no video.

I think you are painting with a very broad brush. The only difference I've seen is that men have pee pees and women have punanis.

Has anyone else noticed that most men tend to "dig" or scratch when they tickle, whereas most women tickle more like pianists--using the tips of their fingers and nails--using light, gliding pressure as opposed to the more forceful "male" way?

Whatever's uncomfortable.

in some of the videos, yes. but in real life i doubt we tickphile guys are that clumsy!

steve

Broad brush, maybe, but -- generally speaking -- I think men are more effective ticklers. As for "digging in", that means (for me) squeezing the thigh above the kneecap . . . pushing a little harder with the fingertips on the sides, ribs and hips -- and scratching a little more deeply on the soles. But I like saving these techniques for when the 'lee has become tickle-fatigued.

Oh, and a very firm tongue on the neck is also a lot of fun for me.

i have never been a fan of "digging in" kind of tickling
gentle light tickles with feathers or fingernails much more like it

I understand where you're coming from. I've seen this, but not with every male tickler.

As a tickler, I tend to not dig in either. I used to when I didn't know what I was doing, but I've long since reformed my technique.

Technique is best adjusted for the victim, using whatever method produces the desired response.

Technique is best adjusted for the victim, using whatever method produces the desired response.

This, basically. I like to take the time to figure out what gets the best response and what works best. Sometimes that's quickly tweaking, esp ribs or hips, and sometimes that's touching so lightly the 'lee can hardly feel it. Best 'lers, imo, take the time to figure out what works best!

~K

So what, now no one likes to dig in? I really do. I like to apply a little more pressure and it's waaaaaaay more effective than light tickling. Light tickling (for the sake of just tickling) is usually annoying, but harder tickling is far more torturous. I love to hear loud uncontrollable cackle and loud laughter, and not just "oh, don't, ha ha" reaction. Light touching and light tickling do have their purpose, but in some other...activities. lol

I agree lighter tickles for the majority of the time can prove to be very devastating as you can see in this vid . This guy is a pain slave however ostrich feathers destroy him !

http://www.xtube.com/ watch.php?v=EdIKd-G788-#.VYw8_PlVhBc

This might be true on the average, but certainly not in all cases. Both Mistress Kassandra in New York (now retired) and Mistress Feral in Los Angeles (also now retired) have given me sessions in which I woke up the next morning with bruises along my rib cage in the shape of their thumbs.

I adjust my style to my 'lee. I know one who likes only a very light touch with fingertips - not even nails. She's one of the few 'lees I know who actually go ballistic from feathers. I know another who likes kneading and drumming, especially on her hips, bottom, and tummy. Others fall everywhere along the spectrum between these two. One of the first things I do with any new 'lee is a test to see what sort of tickling s/he likes best.

About the only difference I've noticed between men and women is that female 'lers might be just a bit more sadistic. But that might be a 'lee's perspective talking there.

So what, now no one likes to dig in? I really do. I like to apply a little more pressure and it's waaaaaaay more effective than light tickling. Light tickling (for the sake of just tickling) is usually annoying, but harder tickling is far more torturous. I love to hear loud uncontrollable cackle and loud laughter, and not just "oh, don't, ha ha" reaction. Light touching and light tickling do have their purpose, but in some other...activities. lol

Yes! Also it's more regarding the person. For example TC Oldie Viviana (and her own store) Ive bought some clips of her and when someone digs in her sides she goes balistic instead of just laughing/giggling. That's what I like!

I'm seeing a lot of people saying that this or that method is just obviously better. It's not.

It's important for people to understand that different 'lees respond in different ways. For some, light tickling is boring. For others, dig into their sides and you'll just cause them pain.

Talk with your 'lee. Don't just assume that one method is naturally better than another.

Most likely it depends on the person and everyone's different, however... GENERALLY SPEAKING, and in MY experience guys want to make you suffer while girls want to make you look "cute". Again, generally speaking and in my own experience.

Generally speaking I think it might be true that men tend to be more prone to get hardcore, I would say more relentless. I don't like it when the 'ler immediately wants to tickle hard but relentless sounds great. I think building up pressure is a better way of tickling someone as in some kind of 'foreplay'. Reading the victim's reaction and trying to find the formula of making her lose her mind. Gradually intensifying, reducing the breaks and prolonging the tickling. Well, as a 'ler I'd gradually become more horny anyway and wanting more and more out of the 'lee. :p

Luckily it's generally speaking, as there are unsurpassed female 'lers out there when it comes to sadism. I ultimately like seeing F/F videos more than M/F ones, if not only that women also have a different way of teasing the victim (both verbally and by their expression) which is sexy in its own right.

Last edited:
I've noticed that men tickle more aggressively than women. At least from videos, I've noticed that most male lers tend to want their lee to be practically in tears by the time they're done with them, haha! I on the other hand prefer slow, teasing tickles ^_^
FB_IMG_1428252962134.jpg

if your a good tickler your looking for the touch that gets you the best reaction

I think it's tough to make a statement about half the population in general. As far as I can tell good lers adjust to their lees.

Scratching is used to get rid of an itch, where tickling has to be a lighter touch.

Lighter touches are okay in tickling for some spots, but they can get boring - especially when I really want to get tickled!! .....I want it to be torturous. I've been tickled by a few Lers who know how to tickle intensely without it hurting at all. I also enjoy tickling my lees lightly on certain spots, but more intense wiggling of the fingers is just way too much fun! There are some spots where you just have to use a firmer touch to tickle!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back