• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best day at work! (M/F, Feet)

nice.1

TMF Poster
A couple of months ago I had the best day at work, which left me with a very interesting foot tickling experience. I was working in a cluster of homes looking after people with disabilities. This particular day most of the residents had left or had already been taken care of, so a cute blonde co-worker and myself were left with not much to do. My co-worker is an attractive blonde very nice but also very softly spoken. Let's call her Stacy* for the story. She has a tatoo of a flower on her right foot and I had always wondered what her feet looked like and if they are ticklish. Lucky for me this was the day I found all of that out.

So Stacy and I were in the office just us two. I had spoken to her before but never too long as it was a rare occasion to have some down time during work. We started chatting just about work and she asked me how long I had been with the company because I was fairly new. I told her about 6 months. She asked me what I had done previously. I told her that I finished my nursing* degree last year. I then mentioned to her, that I also studied reflexology a few years ago. She became interested and asked me what reflexology was. I told her what it was then asked her if she would like me to show her. She hesitated and replied with a timid yes. We both kind of sat there looking* at each other but then, I got closer to her and sat on a chair infront of her. I bent down, picked up her foot, took of her ballet shoe and began rubbing. Her feet were fairly small, about size 7-8, nice milky souls and pretty soft. Her little foot was on my lap and I was happily massaging away trying to remember the pressure points. I continued chatting to her telling her information about reflexology. While rubbing her feet all I could think of was if this beautiful little foot is ticklish. So I eased up on my massage technique and began 'accidentally' hitting ticklish spots that might get a reaction. I hit the centre of her soles and her toes and her foot began to wiggle around. I continued to 'accidentally' tickle her foot and she finally let out a giggle. I said to her 'Oh, someone is ticklish' and began lightly tickling her foot asking her if it tickles. She said 'Yes, I'm fairly ticklish' while letting out streams of giggles and wriggling her foot around. I really wanted to wrap my arm around her ankle and go to town on her soles. Instead I played it safe, stopped tickling her and continued rubbing. I kept asking is she was enjoying it, she kept replying 'yes, it's very relaxing'. As I continued rubbing I realised her other foot had been left untouched. I bent down again, picked up her other foot and removed her ballet shoe. I now had two gorgeous bare feet on my lap.

I began rubbing the new foot. Soft like the other and with a creamy sole. Her toe nail polish was pinkish and looked like it was recently done. I had been rubbing her feet for about 10 minutes but I wanted to have more fun with them. So I rubbed her feet and said to her 'Did you know that usually one foot is more sensitive than the other, do you know which foot is more sensitive'? She said no so I began trying out which foot was more sensitive. I began with the right foot tracing a couple of fingers up and down her sole. She let out a giggle and said 'that tickles'. I did the same to her left foot. This time she kicked her foot back and let out a louder giggle. She said her left foot was more sensitive* and from her reaction it was fairly obvious. However I told her I couldn't* really tell and I would try again. This time I bent back her toes and lightly scribbled my fingers up and down her soles. This time she kicked back her feet and let out streams of giggles. Like last time her left foot had a much bigger reaction. My confidence building I said to her I'll try one more time. This time I securely grabbed her right foot and began spider tickling all over focusing on the toes and soles of the foot. She went into streams of giggles and retreated her foot. Now it was time for her more sensitive foot, her left foot. Again I secured her foot and went to town on her foot. Knowing it was the more sensitive* foot I just wanted to see her reaction. She burst out in a fit of laughter trying to kick her foot around. I held it tight and said 'Well clearly this foot is more sensitive, you are very ticklish on this foot. Between laughter she managed to say 'yes, very ticklish'. I stopped tickling* her foot soon after and continued rubbing. I was messing around with her saying how ticklish she is and how now I know her weak spot.

I was feeling very confident so I asked her if it would be okay if I got some massage oil from my car and used it on her bare feet. She timidly said 'Sure, that's fine'. I quickly got up, went to my car and got the first cream I saw. I came back with 'foot magic' cream. I put a liberal amount on my hand and began rubbing it into her foot. I'm a huge fan of cream or oil on feet. Makes them look better, feel smoother and they become more sensitive. I grabbed the other foot put cream all over it and began rubbing both feet at the same time. As my hands and fingers slid all over her soles and between her toes I was in heaven. I then asked her which part of her foot was the most sensitive. I stopped rubbing and began scratching the heel of the foot to see if I got a reaction. I didn't get much of a reaction, so I moved up to the middle of the foot and began lightly tickling. She wiggled her toes around and informed me that it was very sensitive. I then went for her toes, going under her toes and in between her toes. I got a great reaction from her feet and a stream of giggles. She said to me that the centre of her feet were definitely the most ticklish so I quickly tickled the centre of her feet and began to rub again.

At this point I had been rubbing and tickling these beautiful bare feet for around half hour. Unfortunately I had to stop as my shift was nearly over and I had to do a few things before it ended. So I teased her again about being so ticklish held both ankles tightly and went to town on her soft soles. She burst into laughter , kicked her feet around and tried to retreat them. I stopped tickling/rubbing put her feet down and told her I had to do some work before my shift ended. I thanked her numerous times for letting me practice on her and asked if I could do it again if another situation like this arises. She thanked me said it was very relaxing and she would be happy to do it again.

It was the best day of work I have had in a long time.

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful new friendship.

And very well-written. Thanks for all the effort, and congratulations on the experience. I always loved writing about workplace tickling, too.

Thanks for sharing this , I really enjoyed reading a good true story

Bravo sir. And the rarity of the situation makes it so it can't be abused making each opportunity awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, great experience!! Hopefully you'll get another opportunity.

Thankyou for all the positive comments. I will try to post more similar stories when I can.

Was she in the Ballet? Or is this a type of shoe you're describing? Typically, people who dance ballet have "torn up" feet.

Damn I don't think I've ever had a day at work like that(of course I don't get to spend much time alone w/cute female co-workers either)

nice experience sounds like you will have a lot of fun work days in the future

Was she in the Ballet? Or is this a type of shoe you're describing? Typically, people who dance ballet have "torn up" feet.

No, she wasn't a ballerina, she was just wearing that type of shoe. She had gorgeous, soft and ticklish feet. I haven't had another opportunity with her, unfortunately. However, I have had an experience with another worker not as much tickling but long foot massage if people would be keen to hear it. If so, I'll post it when I have time.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back