• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.ified Classics ~ Princess Jasmine

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

By popular demand (Deviant Art poll), the next Disney Princess debauchment parody is the lovely (yet snippy) Jasmine from Disney’s 1992 Aladdin. Another so-called classic that I found ho-hum, even with Robin William’s rapid-fire cocaine-driven improv schtick as the Genie, which, sadly, because of its dated cultural references, have aged the movie badly and the humor irrelevant to anyone who has no fucking clue who he is coyly referring to. Ex: William F. Buckley Jr., Ken Curtis (Festus), Ethel Merman, etc. Worse, the movie also became a tiresome direct to video franchise, further watering down its charm, if it ever had any.

Interestingly, in my research I found that the traditional tale of Aladdin was actually added to The Book of One Thousand and One Nights (“The Arabian Nights”) in the 18th century by a french dude, Antoine Galland and Aladdin was originally a Chinese boy and the tale set in China… not Persia. Be that as it may, I still prefer the Persian flavor it attained over time. 1940’s The Thief of Baghdad being my all-time fav.

But here in C.A.B.ified Classics, I think we all know how the story would have realistically ended. Once Jafar got his knowledgeable hands on the lamp, there would have been no dilly-dallying. Poof! Instantly gone would be Aladdin and any asshole that looked like him. Jafar would set himself up for life with a palace Kasbah and harem girls on tap. But… magically make snarky Princess Jasmine fall in love? Hell no. Its more fun to break the stubborn snit into a slave girl yourself with a little falaka and tickle torture. That kind of fun you don’t delegate to a genie with diarrhea of the mouth.

* See all the C.A.B.ified Classics series HERE!

Last edited:
Can't tell you how appreciative I am of this C.A.B. Classified Classics request fulfilled!! And imagine my surprise and delight finding it on my birthday no less. Another really fantastic piece to my favorite collection of yours. Thank you!!!

Can't tell you how appreciative I am of this C.A.B. Classified Classics request fulfilled!! And imagine my surprise and delight finding it on my birthday no less. Another really fantastic piece to my favorite collection of yours. Thank you!!!

Happy Birthday Dood!

Very nice. but don't count this against my wish allotment...you did this on your own.

Oh this is nice. I love the harem girls enjoying Jasmine's tickle torture and how her feet are perfectly suspended for Jafar's tongue or staff. Great!

How you get these highly-paid SAG card-carrying Disney characters to bend to your will is EXTRAordinary. I'm having trouble copying Friggin Magoo to the reply. Actors !!

Jasmine, according to Disney, is 15 in the Aladdin film, soon to be 16--this is readily identifiable through a simple Google search. She is portrayed in a style which the predominantly western audiences of the movie would recognize as being those of a teenager.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back