• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Boobs

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Figured I'd do this one to go with the ticklish penis thread. Any girls ticklish there? Or guys who've had experience tickling that area and finding out it is ticklish? My GF is super ticklish on hers, especially around her nipples, and the undersides. Very fun spot to tickle. :)

Ticklish nipples are rare in my experience, but they do happen. It's pretty common though for women to be ticklish on the sides of their breasts. It seems to be an extension of the underarm tickle-zone, and responds to the same kinds of touch that work there.

My lady's breasts and nipples are super sensitive! Feather sensitive, tongue sensitive, egg beater sensitive.

My wife's nipples are one of her most ticklish spots...extremely sensitive!!! She can't take too much tickling on her nips.

my wife has delightfully ticklish breasts! come to think of it, most of the women i have been with had ticklish bobs. ahh, the happy memories.

steve

I've seen some very sensitive breasts in my time...but none that would qualify as "ticklish". But that's just my limited reach. It is a favorite to see in videos though. I'm one that loves seeing the different places tickled like the neck and ears and breasts.

~ toyou

Soft nipples are more tickle sensitive, and hard ones are more erotic sensitive for the most part. So often times they're most ticklish when you first start the torture and it gradually gets more about pleasure.

~K

Speaking from personal experience, I can promise you that ticklish nipples 100% exist!

~Sióg

Booknerd is right...especially on the sides of her boobs and underneath them.

That's her "kryptonite", by the way... *evil grin*

I've not found a lee yet that wasn't at least a little ticklish on her boobs and nipples, and for that I am so very happy.

I have tickled many women with ticklish boobs. Mine are extremely ticklish and possibly the most sensitive part of my entire body.
hahaha funny cause even when I get tickled very few models think to tickle me there! (lucky me) hahaha

Princess C
xoxo

I'd say mine are pretty ticklish, though when I prefer being tickled on my feet or pits.

For her nipples I'd recommend a fude brush, for the undersides of her breasts an electric toothbrush on a medium to high setting.

Any type of small brush on the nipples should be an arousing experience.

My girlfriend us very sensitive around on her breasts but only with light touching/tickling

I find it doesn't really matter after you tickle them; if they're keyed into the idea that the touch you're bringing will tickle, you can get any body part to tickle, more or less.

That being said, the nipples are a good target, if not a good warmup area. I find along the sides and under the breasts is ticklish.

Not all women are ticklish in the nipple area, but a lot are ticklish on the sides going down from the arm pits and going down towards the sides and around underneath, i use a soft make up brush to test the nipple sensetivity, some women find the nipples to be very very tender, so if no indication is given or preference mentioned and you are still unsure at this stage, then proceed with caution, ( remember guys don't get carried away just because we like to do it, dosn't mean all the ladies like it) if you are lucky and it all goes well the i have to admit its a lot of fun and can get sensual and maybe erotic but we lers know that don't we he he happy tickling

I myself find that one can tickle boobs with the same tools one can effectively apply to smart people. :idunno:<p>
Oh, wait...you meant "boobs." :D

Yup, generally a very ticklish spot on anyone I've played with who is actually ticklish. Plus. ..who doesn't like tickling breasts! ?

I don't know. In my experience, some women are ticklish there. Others are not.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back