• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/28/15)* Desperately Ticklish Double Time ***FF/FF** NONSTOP

AlternativeProd

Verified
Desperately ticklish hotties Chie and Violet Skye are both wrapped and strapped to the bed for a BRUTAL NONSTOP TAGTEAM TICKLISH SESSION! Their gorgeous feet (Chie’s size 8.5, Violet’s size 9) are the most ticklish spot on their bodies. Chie’s wrinkled soles compliment Violet’s smooth soles perfectly. Their bondage is tight and their feet are toetied for total immobility.

Bianca and her friend Maria can’t wait to drive both of these hotties INSANE WITH TICKLING. They rake their sharp nails up and down their victims’ sensitive soles, causing them to squeal with surprise and burst into peals of hysterical laughter! CHIE AND VIOLET’S CONTRASTING LAUGHTER COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER AND THEIR MELODY OF ANGUISH ENCOURAGES THEIR TORMENTORS TO TICKLE THEM EVEN HARDER! Baby oil is applied to their feet and the girls go town on their slick soles, spidering their sharp nails in Chie and Violet’s tender arches and all the ticklish spots in between, FORCING THEM TO STRUGGLE LIKE CRAZY AND SCREAM WITH HYSTERIA!! Bianca and Maria pay individual attention to each of their victims. First, they double team Chie’s wrinkled soles, tickling her feet until she’s on the verge of hyperventilating! Then they turn their attention Violet and tickle her bare feet with their wicked nails until she’s screaming with agonized laughter! The combs come next and the girls shriek with hysterical laughter as the implements are sawed between their toes and dragged across their soles. FINALLY, CHIE AND VIOLET’S BARE SOLES ARE MERCILESSLY SCRUBBED WITH THE BRUSHES UNTIL THEY’RE SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS WITH HYSTERIA!

CHIE AND VIOLET’S UPPERBODIES ARE ALSO DESPERATELY TICKLISH and not an inch of exposed skin is left untouched. BIANCA AND MARIA VICIOUSLY TICKLE THE POOR GIRLS’ ARMPITS, SIDES, STOMACH, AND HIPS UNTIL THEY’RE DRENCHED IN SWEAT AND SHRIEKING WITH HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER! They struggle like crazy and beg for mercy, but there’s no escape from the tight bondage, and the girls tickle them harder and harder until all they can do is laugh and gasp for air!

CHIE AND VIOLET ARE DRENCHED IN SWEAT AND TOTALLY EXHAUSTED BUT THEY HAVEN’T SUFFERED ENOUGH QUITE YET. They return to their feet and tickle them without a trace of mercy, raking their soles with their sharp nails, the intense foot tickling making them cackle hysterically! FINALLY THEY FINISH THEM OFF WITH DUAL HAIRBRUSHES, SCRUBBING THEIR SENSITIZED SOLES UNTIL THEY’RE COMPLETELY WRECKED, leaving Chie and Violet drenched in sweat and gasping for air.

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/VSCTKPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• VSCTK(6)A.JPG
    VSCTK(6)A.JPG
    757.4 KB · Views: 600
  • VSCTK(19)S.JPG
    VSCTK(19)S.JPG
    304 KB · Views: 483
  • VSCTK(47)S.JPG
    VSCTK(47)S.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 296
  • VSCTK(61)S.JPG
    VSCTK(61)S.JPG
    300.2 KB · Views: 416
  • VSCTK(75)S.JPG
    VSCTK(75)S.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 315
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• VSCTK(77)S.JPG
    VSCTK(77)S.JPG
    295.3 KB · Views: 199
  • VSCTK(74)S.JPG
    VSCTK(74)S.JPG
    297.6 KB · Views: 250
  • VSCTK(28)S.JPG
    VSCTK(28)S.JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 149
  • VSCTK(33)S.JPG
    VSCTK(33)S.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 174
  • VSCTK(45)S.JPG
    VSCTK(45)S.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 177
Chie's (size 8.5) and Violet Skye's (size 9) desperately ticklish feet, tops and bottoms. Wrecked aftermath pic.

Attachments

• VSCTK(12)S.JPG
    VSCTK(12)S.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 132
  • VSCTK(14)A.JPG
    VSCTK(14)A.JPG
    767.8 KB · Views: 209
  • VSCTK(15)A.JPG
    VSCTK(15)A.JPG
    765.2 KB · Views: 217
  • VSCTK(78)S.JPG
    VSCTK(78)S.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 198
Chie's (size 8.5) and Violet Skye's (size 9) desperately ticklish feet, tops and bottoms. Wrecked aftermath pic.

I am a woman's big foot fan. 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. Violet Skye has very nice size 9 feet. Love her long toes! Chie has nice size 8.5. Big fan of the wrapped bondage!

Thank you,
LBFT

Those long toes get me every time!! Especially when the 2nd toe is longer, just something about it!!

Those long toes get me every time!! Especially when the 2nd toe is longer, just something about it!!
Traditionally the longer second toe classifies the foot as Greek. It is also claimed, anecdotally, that a longer second toe denotes 'royal blood'. ...and yes, I also find it sexy as fuck.

chie

I can do everything for your amazing soft silky wrinkled soles........

I will download it as soon as I can

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back