• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my teacher.

Fetish4Tickling

TMF Novice
Psychologists say that fetishes are formed during childhood, I for one can attest to this! when I was a boy I was always fascinated by tickling.
I would fantasize about tying my teachers up, slipping off their pumps then taking my time to tickle their soles, one day, my daydreaming got me into trouble with Miss Clausten, my 5th grade teacher.

Miss Clausten was in her early 50's at the time and every bit a stereotype. With her dark rimmed glasses, floor length skirts and thin build she was exactly what you would imagine a teacher to be. What got me in trouble is that she caught me staring at her feet and not concentrating on my studies. You see Miss Clausten had a habit of removing her shoes when she sat down after writing the lesson on the chalk board, something i new very well and always looked forward too. She always wore thin dark blue socks, the type where you could see the tip of her pedicure, but the rest of her feet were left to my young imagination. I hadn't realized that my teacher had been watching me as i stared at her sock covered soles until she called my name. i snapped back to reality, embarrassed. she told me if i couldn't concentrate on the days lesson that i would have to stay after class and help her clean the room.

Fast forward to the turning point that forever made me a tickler of mature women.

After all the other children were dismissed to go home Miss Clausten handed me a rag and told me to clean the baseboards all around the room. I fumbled around for a bit until she became frustrated. At which point she kicked off her shoes and got down on her knees to show me how to do it correctly. I stepped back as if to watch her technique, but couldn't take my eyes off her soles. Her socks were stretched tight making the balls of her feet, heels and toe pads prominent. Her deep arch was accentuated which excited me to the point of no return. I quickly ran my fingertips all along her soles, which to my amazement, caused a surprised giggle. she wiggled her toes and told me to pay attention, i did for a moment, then tickled her feet again.
This time Miss Clausten giggled a little longer as she wiggled her toes. my fingertips working quickly, not wanting to stop. I continued until she let out a deep laugh, then scolded me and told me to get back to cleaning. I spent the next hour doing my chore every now and again glancing over to Miss Clausten's shoeless feet. her toes wiggling absent mindedly as she graded papers.

Thanks for posting. Accounts of teachers being ticked are always fascinating.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back