• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ronda rousey tickle talk again

I saw her in a clip in wich she was sparring against a guy. She was helpless and completely outdone of course
It's not that obvious by the way, I have seen many videos of her beating men in sparring.
Now of course against a 200 lbs judo black belt like Gegard Mousasi she was completely helpless.

I really don't know who was she sparring with in that video, but the guy was laughing throughout their "fight". He wasn't even playing with her. He was far less serious than that, and yet she was just completely outmatched. She was struggling, and she was breathless. Completely helpless. And she gave her all.

A woman needs to be extraordinary, unnaturally strong just to outmatch less than average man.
It's just the way it is, was, and always will be when it comes to physical prowess. That's not even a matter of an opinion.

Brain power is another story altogether. As far as I know, we are absolutelly equal on that front.

I really don't know who was she sparring with in that video, but the guy was laughing throughout their "fight". He wasn't even playing with her. He was far less serious than that, and yet she was just completely outmatched. She was struggling, and she was breathless. Completely helpless. And she gave her all.

A woman needs to be extraordinary, unnaturally strong just to outmatch less than average man.
It's just the way it is, was, and always will be when it comes to physical prowess. That's not even a matter of an opinion.

Are you referring to this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ma5zYn7WRM

Because Gegard Mousasi is a 200 lbs high level UFC fighter and black belt judoka, of course she is helpless against him.
But like I said there are sparring videos where she beat non-elite level fighters.

I don't want to derail the thread too much since, well, we are supposed to talk about tickling, but I would still like to answer a few things as a guy who has practiced BJJ and MMA as an hobbyst for a bit years ago.

It's true, men on average are a lot stronger than women.
However in grappling (and by extension in MMA too) technique and skills are supremely important, since arts like Judo and especially Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu are developed specifically to use leverage and proper technique to defeat much larger and stronger but less technical opponents, and they work extremely well for that purpose.
A small and weak but skilled man can beat a much larger and stronger one who is less skilled and experienced, and a skilled woman of average strenght can beat an average untrained man.
The reason why you have weight classes and gender divisions in modern MMA is because fighters are supposed to be on a similar technique and experience level, and between similarly skilled people size, strenght and athleticism are the decisive factors.

On top of that you have to add the fact that elite professional female fighters like Ronda Rousey are usually exceptionally strong and athletic for female standard, and they are even stronger than the average man.
For example an unassuming girl who fight in the 50 kg division like Tecia Torres can deadlift 280 lbs for reps, while most men that don't go to the gym can't even reach 200.
So they are not only stronger, more athletic and with better cardio than a good percentage of men, but they can also beat way stronger and more athletic but much less skilled men thanks to superior technique.

To cut the chase, a woman like Ronda is helpless against elite level male fighters, yes, but she can hold her own against pretty much anyone else and she can easily mop the floor with any man who has no martial art/combat sport training, including the ones that are much bigger and heavier than her (barring extreme outliers/one in a million genetic freaks like a 350 lbs professional strongman or a 270 lbs nfl player)

Last edited:
You are clearly overestimating the abilities of trained fighters. Non of them are super human. They are a lot tougher, sure, but far from unbeatable. And I'm strictly talking about men here.

I have personally witnessed brawls in wich pro fighters (boxing, karate, mma), physically superior to Ronda in every way possible got knocked out on the street by some random toughs.
Average people are probably a lot softer where you are from, so maybe different rules apply there. ;)

Besides, trained fighters or not, hitting women is WRONG, even if you get attacked first.

So let's just agree to disagree here, and say that we're all glad that Rhonda is ticklish. That's something at least.

You are clearly overestimating the abilities of trained fighters. Non of them are super human. They are a lot tougher, sure, but far from unbeatable. And I'm strictly talking about men here.

I have personally witnessed brawls in wich pro fighters (boxing, karate, mma), physically superior to Ronda in every way possible got knocked out on the street by some random toughs.
Average people are probably a lot softer where you are from, so maybe different rules apply there. ;)

Besides, trained fighters or not, hitting women is WRONG, even if you get attacked first.

So let's just agree to disagree here, and say that we're all glad that Rhonda is ticklish. That's something at least.

I was talking about experts in grappling arts, what have boxing and karate to do with it?
And mentioning a MMA fighter of unspecified background, style and skill level doesn't dispute what I said either.
You also talk about "physically superior" like it should mean they are better fighter fighters than Ronda, when I clearly stated that grappling technique matter a lot more than physical stats, and I doubt the guys you knew where anywhere near as skilled as an olympic Judo medalist.

Moreover that kind of anedoctal evidence doesn't count much, on a singular case anything can happen for a million of a variables, especially in a street fight where sneak attacks, stress and psychological factors are at play (not to mention plain old dumb luck), but on average the trend reflect what I said.
By the way speaking of personal experience I have always defeated easily untrained people even when they were literally twice my size and/or used to street fighting, both in the gym and in real fights, and I'm very far from an expert, and I have seen other trained fighters I knew do the same.

But okay, let's agree to disagree.

Just out of curiosity, what country are you from?

There might be one out there. I saw her in a clip in wich she was sparring against a guy. She was helpless and completely outdone of course, and if I recall he did poke or squeeze her sides during the takedown. She didn't laugh, but she was bothered by it.
I'll try to find that video if I can, and I'll post it here if I do.

She wasn't helpless she did good considering the size difference. Also she had to have knee surgery from this rolling sessions, you can see it at 1:43

She wasn't helpless she did good considering the size difference. Also she had to have knee surgery from this rolling sessions, you can see it at 1:43
From your nick I get you at least follow MMA, just to know do you have ever trained in it too?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back