• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old/new member saying hi all!

chatterbox

Hey there loves, my nickname here is chatterbox and well I must say I love to talk! Duh and/or hello, haha. I've been a lurker for a while but after years of hiding I was like "come on let's do it" so I created my profile and here I am.

I am mostly interested in pen pals (for now) because I really want to connect with people who like something I treasure soooooo much! Thank you to the admins of this community for creating such a great place to share our opinions, clips, pictures, experiences, and some other stuff. Now, I am mostly into girls, but don't let that scare you away! I would love to hear from you!

I am an intrepid traveler and I love learning about new cultures and meeting amazing people. Maybe if you're lucky enough, I might end up visiting you! Haha anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and please, please, please feel totally free to inbox me (just don't be abusive and be a total creeper, because I can't just deal with that kinda people, #sorrynotsorry)

What are your plans for the weekend? Partying much? I can already smell barbecue (dude, I AM hungry) anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

love,

- chatterbox x

Welcome to the TMF, chatterbox, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome, hope you enjoy being an active member - you have certainly lived up to your name in your first post :)

I am mostly interested in pen pals (for now) because I really want to connect with people who like something I treasure soooooo much! Thank you to the admins of this community for creating such a great place to share our opinions, clips, pictures, experiences, and some other stuff. Now, I am mostly into girls, but don't let that scare you away! I would love to hear from you!

I am an intrepid traveler and I love learning about new cultures and meeting amazing people. Maybe if you're lucky enough, I might end up visiting you! Haha anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and please, please, please feel totally free to inbox me (just don't be abusive and be a total creeper, because I can't just deal with that kinda people, #sorrynotsorry)

What are your plans for the weekend? Partying much? I can already smell barbecue (dude, I AM hungry) anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

love,

- chatterbox x

I'm not a lucky person so you won't come visit me... and since I'm not a female, I guess I'm even more unlucky (which I kinda already figured out you were mostly into girls before reading this. :p ) I hope you enjoy the tmf chatterbox.

My plans for the weekend are... probably making some potato salada and burgers and watching Independence Day... maybe seeing some fireworks...

... and since I'm not a female, I guess I'm even more unlucky (which I kinda already figured out you were mostly into girls before reading this. :p ).

Haha I must say that I'm more attracted to girls in a sexual way, but that does not mean I can't play with guys, duh! It's all about the good old fun, ya know? Everyone is welcome to message me and ask me questions and get to know me. I am an open book :) :lover:

Hi, how are you? I thought I had seen you here before. Maybe in the chat room?

HEY EVERYONE! Relatively new guy on the forum, glad everyone is so friendly! ;3

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back