• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reba Mcentire quick foot tickle

It's a terrific vulnerable position for Reba (whose feet are beautifully proportioned) and some legitimate teasing finger-tickling on her soles by that attractive blonde. And at the very least it's still a big step up from celebrity tickle fake photos right? Great catch, thanks for sharing.

Cute. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Melissa Peterman (the blonde) get her big feet tickled as well.

I'll never forget watching TOTP2 (an archive version of Top of the Pops over here in UK, which would usually end with a slightly obscure new release) and the caption on 'Forever Love' (new release for that week) coming up saying that Reba was, at the time, the biggest selling female singer on the planet, across all genres (higher than Celine Dion/Whitney/Mariah/Kylie/Madonna etc) - given that I'd never heard of her until this broadcast, this was something of a surprise and I still wonder if I misheard or if it was a mistake, but it gladly opened by eyes to country music old and new.

TOTP2 always championed country music - Shania Twain, Vince Gill, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Lee Ann Rimes, Dixies Chicks etc

None of this has anything whatsoever to do with tickling, sorry!

TTG

That was quick, funny and lovely. Reba has very cute feet that compliments her petite size, and that famous laugh was infectious as usual. Great deceptive tickling by Melissa, great (real, imo) reaction by Reba (complete with toe wiggling), and a great clip overall. Can't believe I didn't know of this one till now! Great find. :)

Clearly this was fake as Melissa wasn't even tickling her feet. The closest I ever heard to an admission from Reba is once she said her feet are "very tender". But her feet are beautiful as is she. I've always loved Reba. She's friggin' adorable

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back