• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle party in Greece !!

Stelios Aggelou

I will have got a free house, here in Greece, in the island of Crete, from 1st July to 28th August. This can mean only one thing.
Its time for another of tickle sessions. This is an open invitation to anyone, who wants to come along Greece and join us.
The normal way these sessions work is depending on how many people attend, we divide into groups and spread out across the 3 available rooms. I set up different bondage equipment in each room, we spend a while in each room and then when we've had enough we simply move onto the next, and keep going until everyone has done everything. Then at the end, we all get together in one room and get the ticklees one at a time with some serious gang tickling, then get all the ticklees together and tickle them at the same time, having a row of ticklish bare feet in front of me is my idea of heaven. This session is open to anyone. male, female, young, old, just ticklers, just ticklees, it doesn't matter. Anyone is welcome. Just send me a private message, to give you more information about the location of my home ! If you are planning to visit Greece in this summer and more specifically Crete, then this party is one of the best choices for you to have fun .

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back