• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do female models in videos prefer to tickle men or women?

tim.craig

I guess this is largely a question for producers, although I'd welcome any agreeing/disagreeing opinions.

I'll start by saying F/F is my video preference, followed by M/F, then no interest in */M. But lately I've realized there's more to it than that...

My ideal ler is hard to find. I've always sought out videos with:
* a ler who is *relishing* their role. I love it when they seem gleeful that they get to tickle a restrained person
* lots of interaction between the ler and lee. If it's 10 minutes of straight tickling, with a silent ler and laughing lee, I'm not interested.

I prefer banter/taunts/questions to be going on during the video. Best of all is a verbal power exchange: the ler taunting/making-them-say-something, the lee refusing, the ler grinning evilly and announcing their determination to make them say it, the lee refusing again, etc. If this is BDSM-themed then it's a total home run: a lot of Matt Williams's whip-or-tickle games qualify here. A non-adult video would be "Delilah Tickles Britney Bailey" from Tickle Central. There's also an old Realtickling clip with a lee (Stacy, I think) desperately asking Priscilla to stop tickling her, while Priscilla makes her repeat that she is a goddess, and idly muses to herself about what she should have for lunch.

My favorite current tickler is Cadence Lux on Tickle Abuse. She plays the mischievous, thrilled-to-death-to-have-a-restrained-body-to-tickle tickler marvelously (and yeah, I'm sure she doesn't really have a tickling fetish). I watched one of her F/M videos (FYI, the one with Jacob) not because I enjoy F/M but because I wanted to see more of her as the domineering/aggressive tickler.

That's when I discovered women seem *way* more likely to act like my dream tickler if they're tickling a guy than a girl. I've purchased more clips since, and I've had way better luck finding my ideal ticklers in F/M than F/F.

So is it just me, or do women (none of whom I assume have a tickling fetish) get way more excited about tickling a guy than a girl?

Last edited:
It probably depends on the model, and her mood on a particular day.

I think that F/f is such a standard of the industry that many models learn to do it, and to appear to be into it, simply as a way to make money. F/m is rare enough that even models who enjoy F/f may like the change of pace.

That's not to say though that there aren't models who genuinely enjoy tickling other women. Kelli Lynn Sage seems to, for example. And I know some models have models that they really enjoy working with, even if they're neutral about other women in general.

I think asking about "female models" as though they were all the same is probably a misleading approach.

It probably depends on the model, and her mood on a particular day.

I think that F/f is such a standard of the industry that many models learn to do it, and to appear to be into it, simply as a way to make money. F/m is rare enough that even models who enjoy F/f may like the change of pace.

That's not to say though that there aren't models who genuinely enjoy tickling other women. Kelli Lynn Sage seems to, for example. And I know some models have models that they really enjoy working with, even if they're neutral about other women in general.

I think asking about "female models" as though they were all the same is probably a misleading approach.

I was going to type out this exact same response, but I got both lazy and busy :)

Perhaps the fact that you have been digging more F/M than F/F is because you are more easily able to insert yourself into that guys position?

Good first post. And I really liked the "Delilah Tickles Britney Bailey" video too. Great taunting, and the comments back and forth about Delilah's nails is awesome!

As long as I am getting paid and the person I'm tickling or is tickling me isn't a total creeper/pervert I don't care what gender they are. I personally feel most fetish models think this way. I am pansexual and do have an honest to god tickle fetish, so I also enjoy shooting tickle clips as well, but I'd be lying if I said the main reason I do it wasn't for the money.

I have to admit that I do like F/M between clips because I like to imagine myself as the guy in the clip being tickled senseless by the female tickler. So I like to secretly hope that women enjoy tickling men more than they do tickling women. And also to enjoy it I have to think that they are genuinely into it, that they really do relish having that guy squirming beneath their fingernails! I figured that for most heterosexual people they would prefer to tickle someone of the opposite sex, so I like to think that straight female ticklers would get more of a kick out of tickling a guy. I also prefer when they are genuinely into it rather than being paid to do it because when someone's getting paid to do something I always feel like they wouldn't be doing it otherwise, which takes away from the enjoyment of it. I wouldn't want to be tickled by a woman who didn't genuinely strongly desire to tickle me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back