• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gift: 17 minutes of foot tickling! Opening C4S store soon!

Veith91

TMF Novice
Hello!
I am new to this forum and this is my first post, so I have a little present for you guys! ;)
I just started producing foot tickling videos with my girlfriend (19 years old). Now I am thinking of opening a new Clips4Sale store.
So I created this first clip to show you and to give you an imagination of how my clips could look like.
My goal is to bring back good old amateur foot tickling!

There will be:
- Videos of real private amateur foot tickling
- No faked reactions
- many parts of tickling with feathers, paintbrushes and other tools!

In this free clip Lisa is bound to a bed and tickled on her bare feet with fingers, both ends of different feathers, a paintbrush and a toothbrush.
Her warm soles and toes are very soft and ticklish.
If you're into amateur-styled foot tickling you could like this.

Please tell me what you think about this! Do you have any suggestions?
Would you appreciate a Clips4Sale store with more of these videos?
Please let me know, there is many more to come! :)

Now, have fun! :)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/adzfnd4xlx13pd0/Project%201.avi

PICS
vlcsnap-2015-07-10-03h29m49s140.pngvlcsnap-2015-07-10-03h30m10s140.pngvlcsnap-2015-07-10-03h28m49s59.pngvlcsnap-2015-07-10-03h30m40s68.pngvlcsnap-2015-07-10-03h37m06s169.png

She has beautiful feet, and the video and her wiggling is really nice. That said, if I was going to spend money on clips from a C4S, I'd like to see a little more "intense" tickling as far as her reaction went. She giggled, but it looks more like a relaxing massage than "tickle torture".

Thanks for replying!
This is why I need to know what people think, I am just starting to record and I want to involve the viewers to meet their expectations.
Normally I am more a friend of softer tickling and soft tools, but I think you're right. Everytime when I tickled her harder she was really freaking out, so for the beginning I didn't torture her that much :D
In future I am going to add more parts with more intense tickling to my videos, this was my very first one I ever did :)

Gotcha. For what it's worth it's very good as far as a light 'teasing' video, again she has really pretty feet. Thanks for sharing such a generous preview, looking forward to seeing what you can do!

Thanks man! I hope you and your store do well!

I liked the clip and your GF has cute feet! But I agree that harder tickling should also be part of it too. I think both soft and harder tickling clips will appeal to various people (and better make sure that you don't do too much hard stuff as the gf may come to not like it or want to participate) ;)

nice clip but we would love to see her face up and to see her pretty face

She likes it indeed, even if its torture for her and she also wants to create the store like i want it. And she knows, that sometimes more torture is needed to meet the viewers wishes :D ;)
Thanks for your comments! :)

hi Veith91
Schöner Clip, weiter so
und falls du mal einen Pranger brauchst, musst du dich nur melden.
lg

Nice work. I think you did a great job with your first video and i look forward to seeing what you do next. It looks like you guys are having fun and she has very lovely soles indeed. Bravo.

I disagree with Comfort's assessment (I respect the man however). I think some nice teasing sensual tickling is what is missed by many producers. This could be an interesting niche for you. Having said that, there are reasons why the more intense stuff is ubiquitous. She has pretty feet, and good luck to you both.

Thanks! Yes, it won't take long until we're finished. I decided to post another free clip very soon, just before opening the store ;)

This video is simply PERFECT! Lisa has cute feet, cute foot movements, and an adorable giggle.

I would love to see more videos with this particular setup. Its pretty rare to find videos where the lee's feet are propped off the edge of a bed, feet laying face-down, soles-up and side by side, with the ankles tied together. Most importantly, you got a very good camera angle. The camera is off to the side, accentuating the curves of the feet. Finally, we get a very good closeup of her feet. There's something very intimate about a good feet-only closeup, where the 'lee's expressions are left to mystery, the viewers only having the sound of the 'lee's voice and the movements of her feet to go off of. It's even better when the big toes are tied - the remaining toes may tend to wiggle more that way.

In fact, it's very similar to an old foot-tickling video uploaded to tickletheater back in 2005.
Curvy Soles.jpgCurled Toes.jpg
It was called "More fun with Mrs. MidnightMan."

Not many videos like that have appeared since then. But now here you are, and this simply made my day!
This 17 minute masterpiece deserves much more views, cheers to good old amateur foot tickling!

This video is simply PERFECT! Lisa has cute feet, cute foot movements, and an adorable giggle.

I would love to see more videos with this particular setup. Its pretty rare to find videos where the lee's feet are propped off the edge of a bed, feet laying face-down, soles-up and side by side, with the ankles tied together. Most importantly, you got a very good camera angle. The camera is off to the side, accentuating the curves of the feet. Finally, we get a very good closeup of her feet. There's something very intimate about a good feet-only closeup, where the 'lee's expressions are left to mystery, the viewers only having the sound of the 'lee's voice and the movements of her feet to go off of. It's even better when the big toes are tied - the remaining toes may tend to wiggle more that way.

In fact, it's very similar to an old foot-tickling video uploaded to tickletheater back in 2005.
View attachment 456079View attachment 456080
It was called "More fun with Mrs. MidnightMan."

Not many videos like that have appeared since then. But now here you are, and this simply made my day!
This 17 minute masterpiece deserves much more views, cheers to good old amateur foot tickling!

Thanks for this great feedback! It's very motivating to read words like yours ;)
I'm going to post another free one this evening ;)

You're very welcome. These face-down, ankles tied, feet-only closeup videos are very few and far between. I'm really happy that you stepped up and brought this more obscure setup towards the spotlight.

On a side note, my favorite part of the video was during the feather segment, between 7:52 and 7:55. She lets out a short "mmph" as she points her toes outward, followed by her cute giggle as she then stretches out her soles, pressing her feet back inwards toward the bed railing.

I simply loved that bit. :bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

I'll be looking forward to more of your stuff in the future! :bow:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back