• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f: A NEW use/effect of tickling during sex

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I had a gf a few years back, a wonderful Canadian blonde. She had an hourglass figure, smooth as the day she was born, and knew my various fetishes. She had a unique quality to her body: Having had three kids I found that, despite never using a condom, if I concentrated just a little bit I could keep from cumming.

When she came it was beautiful. Parts of her face would turn pink, then her whole face, then parts would turn red, then her whole face, then her body would turn pink, then her whole body would be very red - it scared me at first, but what a beautiful response! I also found that if I kept going her first orgasm would be in 10-15 minutes or so, the next one would come in 2 or 3 minutes, then after that she'd cum every 30 seconds to a minute or so. I would routinely go for over two hours until she was sore, couldn't take any more, or begged me to stop.

After half an hour of naked foreplay, kissing, biting, nibbling, and licking her all over, it was time to begin another 2 hour love making session. As the first orgasm approached I got an idea to mess with her head. What developed was an amazing discovery.

She began to cum the first time, and as her moans rose steadily and she turned red I simply lifted her arm and placed it over her head. Then I took out the strap I had between the wall and the mattress and secured her arm there. When she floated back down to Earth she pulled a little bit but wasn't in any distress as I had tied her up many times before.

When she came the second time she resisted a little when I put the other arm up, but had other things to concentrate on.

On her third orgasm I said, "Whoa! Again?"
On her fourth I said, "Wow! Another one! I sure hope I get to cum soon!"
On her fifth I said, "Hey, c'mon now - you've got to let ME cum sometime."
On her sixth, "Now hun, c'mon, this isn't fair."
Remember, I'm just playing with her here, although she didn't know that.
On her seventh, "Hun, I want to cum. Now c'mon."
On her eighth I said, "You're making me angry, now don't be so greedy."
On her ninth I said to her, "That's it, if you cum one more time and don't make me cum, you're gonna be in big trouble young lady!"
She loved "young lady" because she was a little older than me.
On the tenth orgasm I said to her, "I warned you. If you come again you're gonna get punished. Don't... Don't you dare! I'm warning you! Hey! HEY!..."
She came.

I used my hips to hold her hips down, still sliding in and out of her, and rotated my hips to one side, then I began spanking her by slapping the exposed portion of hiny. Spankings were nothing new to her and I spanked her through her face turning red for her next orgasm and pretended I didn't know.

"Are you gonna let me cum now?"

She didn't plead or beg, just stared at me open mouthed...then came again.

"Alright, I guess you need to get punished some more."

I jumped up, ran to the kitchen, and poured something in a bowl that was loud, then returned with it hidden under a towel.

She asked me, "What's that?"
"Don't worry about it," I said as I slid back in, "but you'd better not cum again!"

Can you guess what she did?

In the bowl were ice cubes. I picked up one in each hand, somehow managed to keep going, and as she was almost done cumming I began giving sensitive areas of her body quick touches with the ice cubes, especially her nipples and clitoris. Her body got a lot redder that time. I continued icing her, alternating nipples, her sides, neck, and ears, after she was done cumming, and kept going when she came again, pretending I didn't know she had cum yet again.

"NOW are you gonna let me cum? If you cum again, you know what I'm gonna do? I think I'll have me a little snack, I'm gonna bite those nipples!" I had done that many times before and knew how to thrill without hurting her.

She resisted as best she could but ended up cumming faster. I did not bite her.

"I was just teasing you. This time I want you to go ahead and cum. I know you must be tired from fighting it and cumming all the time, so this time you just relax and cum."

I teased her nipples and kissed her lips and face, and when she came I put my cheek again her and let her.

"That's my good girl, but you'd better take care of Daddy now."

Sure enough, 30 seconds later, she came again, and this time I bit her nipples. She screamed and came harder! I kept biting, grazing with my teeth, and pulling on the nipples with them through the next orgasm, which I pretended to miss.

"You gonna be a good little girl now?"
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
"If you cum again you're gonna be in big trouble," I warned.

She came again.

"Are you cumming even FASTER now? You really are a bad little girl! But I know what you really hate, I know just what to do with you."

I began spider tickling her armpits, using my nails, she laughed hysterically. This was nothing new as I often wrestled her down or tied her up then tickled her silly. It didn't arouse her like it did me...unless she was doing the tickling, but she didn't dislike it.

I continued to tickle her, mentally keeping track of time, then stopped at just the right instant - just in time for her to cum again.

"Are you cumming AGAIN?! Well I suppose you know what you'll get then!"

I did the same thing again, tickling up and down her ribs, alternating sides, armpits, belly, all over. Then I stopped again, just in time for her to start up again.

"No... No... NO!..."
"You'd better not be young lady!"
"Oh no! ...Ah!......"

She was breathing heavy and pulling on her arms but there was no way she was going to get out of those straps until I let her. I feigned a disappointed look on my face as she began to twist and squirm, trying to fight back the orgasm. Her moans got higher and higher as the orgasm approached and I lectured her.

"You're just not gonna stop, are you? Well, I guess I might as well just tickle you now!"
"HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I only tickled for ten seconds this time, but when I stopped she immediately began moaning again.

"Are you?...."

I tickled her for another ten seconds. When I stopped she went right back to moaning again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAHAHAHAP!"
"Well now, what have we here? Do we like getting tickled?"

She moaned again and began to twist and flail as much as she could - I never saw her struggle so much. Just before I came I tickled her again.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"
"Well, now - how's that feel? Right on the edge and unable to cum? Do you like that? I think I'll keep you right here until you make me cum. You must really like getting tickled to keep me from cumming like you are."

"STOHAHAHAHAP! I'm SORRY! I'm SORRY!"

I kept her from cumming for a full ten minutes, then let her finish.
"Please! Let me cum! I'll do anything! NOHOHOHOHO!"

I sighed and said, "I guess you're just not gonna let me cum. That's the kind of girl you are."

When I finally did blast away and we settled down, she apologized to me. I smiled and told her it had all been a big tease, that I wasn't frustrated or angry at all, and that I liked watching her cum over and over. Privately I liked to think she was getting addicted to me - no one else had ever been able to do all this to her.

I also told her that from now on, when she'd had enough or was starting to hurt or get sore, a few smacks to my hiny or fingernails to my nipples would set me off in seconds.

Sometimes I'd hold her arms up and force her to cum three or four more times, but usually it just ended where it ended.

She also never lost her sense of fairness - she realized she'd lose count of her orgasms after about 35 and I'd only have one, and that would result in my getting two or three of the best blowjobs I've ever had throughout the day. I'd tell you about the unique way she did it...but my eyes were clenched shut and I couldn't tell you.

She was also the only girl I ever fell in love with. I'd loved others, but I was IN love with her. But that had less to do with this and more to do with other things.

In case you somehow missed it: Tickling can delay an orgasm right at the edge. You can hold her there :)

Sounds like a dream girl to me.... So, the two of you drifted apart?

Sounds like a dream girl to me.... So, the two of you drifted apart?

She was immature and a little crazy. I couldn't take it so I cut her loose. Two years later we started talking again, but still crazy.

So the unique quality to her body was the fact that because she had 3 kids you couldn't cum? What am i missing here?

One of the unique qualities, yes. At least the only one that applies here. And it wasn't that I couldn't so much, just that it was easy to resist. I'd have to concentrate to cum while she'd just cum and cum. But the tickling stopped her from cumming - I could hold her right on the edge.

I think he is reffering to the not so tight vagina because of the births -> less friction -> less stimulation -> easier not.to cum.

The not so tight vagina, allowing me to keep myself from cumming and keep her cumming, yes.

There are other unique qualities, but they aren't relevant to the story.

She apparently was one of those gals who could cum at will, just merely from taking a breath of air would make her cum repeatedly. Lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back