• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage - 3rd session F/M

ticklishgreg

TMF Expert
I just had my third session with the amazing Kelli Lynn Sage! She is absolutely wonderful. She has a unique way of making you feel completely at ease even though you know she is going to destroy you through merciless tickle torture :) She is fun and easy going and incredibly easy to talk to.

Anyway, I had a 3 hour session with her and even though it seemed like forever when she was tickling me it was also over in a flash! She took me to the edge of hysterics countless times without taking me over. It was absolutely devious! Towards the end of the session (about 40 minutes left) she had the most wicked smile I have ever seen as she described how she was going to tickle me mercilessly until the end of the session. I could tell she was truly enjoying the anticipation and the fear she was producing in me! She promised to make me safeword multiple times (I had not used the safeword until that point) and she delivered on her promise! She oiled me up and grabbed 2 hairbrushes and absolutely destroyed me. Within 5 minutes i had used my safeword! She was so happy :) She then made me safeword 2 or 3 more times before the end and I swear I was getting more ticklish by the minute. Just knowing how ruthless she was going to be after the small breaks after using my safeword made the tickling that much worse! Needless to say, when it was over I was absolutely exhausted and completely thrilled. She pushed me further than i have ever been pushed and it was great!!

Kelli is an absolute delight and by far, the most skilled tickler!! She is an incredible experience, from her unbelievable tickling skills to her natural friendliness and utter charm she is not to be missed! I am counting the days until I get to see her again!

She has never lickled me and I believe she only lickles females, however, you'd have to ask her to be sure. She did blow raspberries on my stomach which drove me insane!

Only lick tickles on sezzy ladies and raspberries on my special boys ... I MISS YOU GREG!!! <3 Cant wait to show everyone what we made together :)

@Kelli Lynn Sage, I think you're super sexy and I wanna blow endless raspberries on your belly!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back