• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A real! Story about tickling my teacher

The Tickle Room

Verified
Ok hey guys! So, I was actually never going to tell this story but a friend here on the forum said he loves my tickling stories and some people on here know they are true because they have me on snap chat social media and my cell. So I always share. I mean hell why the fuck wouldn't I? So to get to the essential point here, 2 weeks ago I was super bummed. I fibushed 2 weeks of photoshoots (I'm a full time photographer) and about 15 tickling videos when I had a fraud issue. I flew back to nyc handled my business but had to change about 25 accts to my new one.

So I decided to take my cash and hit the bar. Now I live on staten island pretty close to my old high school so I went around there. That's when I ran into my cousin! She is an English teacher at my old high school (super sexy feet btw very soft. And no were not blood related at all). And she was with my old high school English teacher! This wasn't anything new they had always been friends.
Now since a young age I have always been super duper open about life. So when she was my teacher I LOVE English and literature and have ALWAYS gotten super hot English teachers in high school. They all had super sexy feet. But ms.F (we will call her that) was my junior year teacher and by far my favorite. She always kicked her flats off by her desk and I sat angled so I ALWAYS saw her feet and dude let me tell you it was fucking torture.
But I digress, it was mid way through my junior year when if you had the courage to tell one secret in written form she would give you an extra credit of 100 on a test. But it had to be valid. I decided fuck it I don't really need the grade but why not. So I got in front of my class and said "I love women with sexy feet and I tickle girls all the time". Some people called me a fucking weirdo and some ppl clapped. Now ms.f said "how do my feet look"? And I swear it got so quiet a pin could drop. I NEVER get choked up but I said pretty beautiful and she laughed. As a joke (she was really cool with us like that) she said I'd let you tickle me but your 16 so sit down and pointed to my chair with a barefoot. Now I got made fun of a bit but 1 girl found it sexy(clip and story of her coming soon). And a few guts confessed their fetish to me so all worth it. Now my cousin found out(she was just a eng sub at the time) and she teased me always poking me barefoot and crap. I'm actually trying to get her to shoot.
Now after 6 years I'm 22 and this is my first time seeing them together since me being 17 and graduating. Now ms .f is 30. We decide to drink together. Now we get smashed! And at one point they bring up my fetish and start making fun of me. That's when I was like Hey hush your ticklish to my cousin and grabbed her ribs. She freaked and laughed spilling my damn blue moon (that's a sin people). But it was worth it. Ms.f comes up and she's already pretty lit and she goes "try me". Not sexually just for funsies. So I tickle her a bit on her hips and she giggled but honestly no big laugh. I was sad but fuck it. Then I started talking about my tickling business the Tickle Room and all that and they see it and laugh thinking it's cool. My cousin said maybe I'll try it but ms.f sadly said hell no since she had a prior situation with a student and didn't want to get her degree removed.
So I slept over my cousins with them after a cab home. My cousin goes to get bagels since it's Sunday but she decides to go to Brooklyn. My ny ppl know why. But it's 30 min away. So she leaves and ms.f is sleeping. Now I decide its on since she drew a dick on my forehead while I was sleeping so I clean it off and then dive on the bed. She moans for me to go away but us ticklers know how we get. If the shit is there and consensual it's happening so I sit on her while she's face down and she goes I'm gonna kick you in the balls if you....and of course I start tickling the shit out of her ribs. Now idk why but she was way worse. She starts laughing like a young teenager. It was so sexy. And all I could think was....I'm tickling my old English teacher holy shitif is good. I keep going and she goes I'm gonna pee dude stoppppll!!!!!
Long story short she peed. And THAT was just her ribs. So I clean it up and she's actually pretty pissed(no pun intended lol) I thought I was In trouble but she smiles and says your a dick after I bring her coffee. Now we chill my cousin comes and bagels begin.
Now this is where shit gets fucked up. My cousin winks at ms.f and they both in fucking unison put their feet on the table. Now obviously this fucks me up and I get INSTAHARD. It's bad. The joke is short lived when I force myself to go on face book to save myself.
So we talk and catch up. Now skipping forward. Ms.f goes into how her sex life sucks and blah blah because she doesn't trust ppl after the student incident. So we give actual advice but then I pull a James darke and go into depth about how if she let's me tickle her it will be therapy. She laughs but I kept a straight face and said I'm serious.
My cousin shrugged and was like go for it just don't record it.

So it happened. That day I tied her to a chair and we agreed on English as the safe word and in her pj's no nudity. And NO pictures or recording. Now I got away with snapchat and for those of you on tmf who have me on snap chat know because you guys begged for the full video lol. I had her arms above her on the pull up bar and feet through the chair. My favorite position. Her feet smelt really good and she was toetied with blue nail polish. Not the best color but hey it worked. She was 5'10 with size 13 feet so I was excited. They were slim not thick. My cousin went to go work out to give us privacy for her sake.
So it began. She looked at me interested and nervous like everyone and said I've never really been tickled on my feet just my sides.

I laughed and went to work. Fingers first got.her to kick and pull but I was sitting on the rope. She couldn't go anywhere. She giggled a bit and then I let my fingers run wild. She screamed hahahaha like crazy and I then after about 2 minutes I went into her toes slowly making her squirm and giggle in bursts. I gave her feet a break and went to her knees. No love there sadly. But her thighs we're BAD and she kicked and screamed and started telling me fuck off and all that. So I gave her a break and went back to the feet with lube since I had no baby oil and the brush. She was wrecked. She actually started to freak and I had to stop and caress her. Then when she was ready I ran the brush through her soles and toes so fast my forearm was a rock. She screamed and laughed SO LOUD(my cousin got a complaint actually 2 days later.) And that's when I ended it on her armpits and sides. She started to actually cry when I was up there. Begging me to stop but NO safeword. When I was done she said she actually liked it. She said it was fun!. Now I am hoping this gets major feedback. She is thinking about shooting but it's 10 percent. Because people on here do have a rep for being really creepy. So I'm hoping for the best guys! Cheers!

I hope she lets you video tape tickling her feet and be able to post the video here. I love ticklish teachers...LOL

Great story! A dream come true, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story! A dream come true, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

To be honest not really. I always kind of set my mind on it. I mean she knew my cousin so it was eventual. I actually really wanna tickle Anne Hathaway. I could die a happy man after that lol

Fascinating tale sir. I'd honestly, be satisfied with a few pictures of her feet. They sound amazing. Hope everything turns out well for you man. Thanks for the share.

Hell yeah!! Size 13 ticklish female feet, who wouldn't wanna tickle those!! Now if you could just get a pic or two of those big feet....

Outstanding story. Tickling a teacher' feet is #1 on my fantasy wish list, preferrably under her desk but if i could have em tied up in the privacy of a house that would be amazing too. Congrats and i hope she does decide to let you film(even of its only her feet) i would love to see 13s tickled

You lived one of my favorite fantasies. I had a forth grade teacher that I used to stare at her nylon covered feet under her desk and dream about tickling them, and an art teacher in HS that I actually got somewhat close to that I would've loved to tickle, too. No balls... :(

You lucky guy!! Haha love tall women with big feet!! The tickling was awesome but did you ever worship her feet too?

Was there any video or pictures from this or any follow-up encounters with this teacher? Teachers with big feet were my kryptonite in school man &#55357;&#56837;

I had a lot of content for her but she REALLY is not ok with me posting anything. Both of them have anxiety just thinking about it which is why I never put pictures. But I think people forget yes I am a producer but I am also a fetishist. I do sessions with people a LOT that are not filmed or anything. I tickle a lot of people off camera and I love it. Its a very different theme from me too. On camera I am an intense producer but off camera I vary from intense tickling to sensual and teasing.

Not to steal your thunder but I thought I'd post from a long time ago....
Mrs. Lesk was THE HOTTEST English teacher in all of Geoargia. I'm not kidding in the least. She was the track coach at my high school and had an awesome athletic body. She had long dirty blond hair, a nice chest, beautiful face and all the features you would expect from a former college track star. She was five foot 6, and had killer legs when she showed them, which was often. Mrs. Lesk almost always wore a skirt and a nice blouse when she taught my tenth grade physics class. She had this amazing move she would do, she would sit up on her desk with her legs crossed and let one shoe come almost completly off of her foot. Pumping it up and down on the end of her toes you would think it would fly up and off at any minute, but she always managed to keep it perfectly balanced on her toes.
I don't know how naive Mrs. Lesk was or wasn't, but she drove us all nuts.
Three quarters of the year had past, and I only spent nights dreaming about tickling Mrs. Lesk's feet. I would dream about staying after detention and sneakly ticking feet as I reached down for a pencil, or some other way of finding myself in a postition of tickling her. I wanted to do something so badly. And then one day without even trying it happened...
I used to sit out on the bleachers during foot ball season and watch our team practice and do homework. One of the guys on the team was my ride home, so I used to sit and wait. It just so happened that the track team would practice at the same place because the track was right there. I sat there doing my homework when all of the sudden I heard "hey, there something I never thought my students did. Actually study."
"Oh hey Mrs. Lesk. Yea, I got this test for Mr. Neil I need to study for."
Let me tell you that Mrs. Lesk was not dressed for track. She was still wearing the same dress that she had on during the day. It was a light green, white flowery dress with sear light tan stockings. She had on somes sort of high heals to match. Mrs. Lesk sat down just above and to the right of me on the bleachers. Of course the first thing I looked at were her feet. Right as she sat down, she crossed her legs and started that fantastic dangling display that she so often did in class.
"Aren't you coaching today Mrs. Lesk?"
"No, I'm gonna let Marty run the squad today, I've got to leave early. I just want to make sure every body shows up."
So we both sat there for just a few minutes. I had my head down looking at my books when all of a sudden I heard it.
"Clang!"
I turned towards the noise to the right to see Mrs. Lesk shoe had fallen off of her foot, hit the bleacher and dropped down below. I glanced over and saw a beautiful, now completely exposed foot, without it's shoe.
"Oh shhh...." She started to say.
"Don't worry Mrs. Lesk I'll get it for you."
We were only sitting a few rows up, so it didn't fall very far. I ran under the bleachers and quickly spotted the shoe on the ground. I picked it up and looked straight up where Mrs. Lesk was sitting. I was about a half of an arms length away from her exposed foot and her other shoe. I thought to myself,
"If I really wanted to, I could giver her a quick tickle."
For longer than I should have allowed, I pondered this question, when I heard Mrs. Lesk ask,
"Hey, you coming back up?"
Damn. I missed my chance. Then again...
So I ran back up and sat down on the bleachers just below where Mrs. Lesk was sitting with her shoe in my hand.
"Oh my price charming. You have found my missing slipper!" she joked.
(The next sequence of events will forever be burned into my memory)
I was hopping she would ask me to put it on for her, but no such luck. Instead she asked me to hand it to her. With that she put it next to her and proceeded to take off her other shoe and put it next to the other one as well. She was now only in her stockings. I guess she felt more comfortable...I know I was definitely feeling something at this point.
I guess wanting to feel even more comfortable, Mrs. Lest streched her legs straight out putting them right beside me on the bleacher. She then leaned back on the bleacher behind her and streched her arms out. At this point the track team was coming out on to the feild, so I guess she was watching who would show up. I could have cared less. I was now closer to her feet than I had ever been before. It was the most exciting moment of my young life. Both of her nylon soles were completely exposed beside me, and my heart was thumping. It was now or never.
I thought "How shoud I do this? Can I do this? Should I do this?" Then you know what? I did.
Mrs. Lesk crossed one foot over the other. Her right sole was now directly in my line of sight. I looked up and Mrs. Lesk and smiled. She looked back with a questioning look in her face. I went for it. I turned half way around to look directly at Mrs. Lesk and with a big grin on my face I danced my fingers on her rigtht sole.
Her reaction was the greatest. Her mouth dropped wide open and her eyes lit up with almost complete disbelief. Then just as suddenly her face turned into a big grin.
Half laughing half speaking she said,
"Hey I'm kind of ticklish! Do you mind?"
"No, I don't at all."
I had stopped when she said "Hey," but when I saw that she wasn't angry I started in again, but this I would only do it intermitenly. I knew that if I went for an all out tickle assult she would certainly make me stop. So I would just tease her every fifeteen seconds or so and give her a quick tickle on the bottoms of one of her feet. She must have enjoyed the tickling because she never got annoyed and ask me to stop. She would just pull her foot back a little and every once in awhile give out a little "eep" I stopped looking at her face and because I was just in enomored with playing and looking at her beautiful feet.
I could not believe this was happening! My favorite thing was to run my index fingers up her beautiful arches and watch her flinch a little bit. Well, I guess she got tired of flinching because she asked me to stop and hand her shoes. Not being a complete fool, I grabed her shoes and volunteered to put them back on for her. She graciously accepted and with that I put the left shoe and then the right but not before giving her an additional tickle to those sexy arches. At that she gave me a kind of side ways smile, shook her head and left after saying good bye.
Unfortunatley, Mrs. Lesk left after that year, and I never did get another chance at her feet, but I think I got a life time of memories from that experiance.

Not to steal your thunder but I thought I'd post from a long time ago....
Mrs. Lesk was THE HOTTEST English teacher in all of Geoargia. I'm not kidding in the least. She was the track coach at my high school and had an awesome athletic body. She had long dirty blond hair, a nice chest, beautiful face and all the features you would expect from a former college track star. She was five foot 6, and had killer legs when she showed them, which was often. Mrs. Lesk almost always wore a skirt and a nice blouse when she taught my tenth grade physics class. She had this amazing move she would do, she would sit up on her desk with her legs crossed and let one shoe come almost completly off of her foot. Pumping it up and down on the end of her toes you would think it would fly up and off at any minute, but she always managed to keep it perfectly balanced on her toes.
I don't know how naive Mrs. Lesk was or wasn't, but she drove us all nuts.
Three quarters of the year had past, and I only spent nights dreaming about tickling Mrs. Lesk's feet. I would dream about staying after detention and sneakly ticking feet as I reached down for a pencil, or some other way of finding myself in a postition of tickling her. I wanted to do something so badly. And then one day without even trying it happened...
I used to sit out on the bleachers during foot ball season and watch our team practice and do homework. One of the guys on the team was my ride home, so I used to sit and wait. It just so happened that the track team would practice at the same place because the track was right there. I sat there doing my homework when all of the sudden I heard "hey, there something I never thought my students did. Actually study."
"Oh hey Mrs. Lesk. Yea, I got this test for Mr. Neil I need to study for."
Let me tell you that Mrs. Lesk was not dressed for track. She was still wearing the same dress that she had on during the day. It was a light green, white flowery dress with sear light tan stockings. She had on somes sort of high heals to match. Mrs. Lesk sat down just above and to the right of me on the bleachers. Of course the first thing I looked at were her feet. Right as she sat down, she crossed her legs and started that fantastic dangling display that she so often did in class.
"Aren't you coaching today Mrs. Lesk?"
"No, I'm gonna let Marty run the squad today, I've got to leave early. I just want to make sure every body shows up."
So we both sat there for just a few minutes. I had my head down looking at my books when all of a sudden I heard it.
"Clang!"
I turned towards the noise to the right to see Mrs. Lesk shoe had fallen off of her foot, hit the bleacher and dropped down below. I glanced over and saw a beautiful, now completely exposed foot, without it's shoe.
"Oh shhh...." She started to say.
"Don't worry Mrs. Lesk I'll get it for you."
We were only sitting a few rows up, so it didn't fall very far. I ran under the bleachers and quickly spotted the shoe on the ground. I picked it up and looked straight up where Mrs. Lesk was sitting. I was about a half of an arms length away from her exposed foot and her other shoe. I thought to myself,
"If I really wanted to, I could giver her a quick tickle."
For longer than I should have allowed, I pondered this question, when I heard Mrs. Lesk ask,
"Hey, you coming back up?"
Damn. I missed my chance. Then again...
So I ran back up and sat down on the bleachers just below where Mrs. Lesk was sitting with her shoe in my hand.
"Oh my price charming. You have found my missing slipper!" she joked.
(The next sequence of events will forever be burned into my memory)
I was hopping she would ask me to put it on for her, but no such luck. Instead she asked me to hand it to her. With that she put it next to her and proceeded to take off her other shoe and put it next to the other one as well. She was now only in her stockings. I guess she felt more comfortable...I know I was definitely feeling something at this point.
I guess wanting to feel even more comfortable, Mrs. Lest streched her legs straight out putting them right beside me on the bleacher. She then leaned back on the bleacher behind her and streched her arms out. At this point the track team was coming out on to the feild, so I guess she was watching who would show up. I could have cared less. I was now closer to her feet than I had ever been before. It was the most exciting moment of my young life. Both of her nylon soles were completely exposed beside me, and my heart was thumping. It was now or never.
I thought "How shoud I do this? Can I do this? Should I do this?" Then you know what? I did.
Mrs. Lesk crossed one foot over the other. Her right sole was now directly in my line of sight. I looked up and Mrs. Lesk and smiled. She looked back with a questioning look in her face. I went for it. I turned half way around to look directly at Mrs. Lesk and with a big grin on my face I danced my fingers on her rigtht sole.
Her reaction was the greatest. Her mouth dropped wide open and her eyes lit up with almost complete disbelief. Then just as suddenly her face turned into a big grin.
Half laughing half speaking she said,
"Hey I'm kind of ticklish! Do you mind?"
"No, I don't at all."
I had stopped when she said "Hey," but when I saw that she wasn't angry I started in again, but this I would only do it intermitenly. I knew that if I went for an all out tickle assult she would certainly make me stop. So I would just tease her every fifeteen seconds or so and give her a quick tickle on the bottoms of one of her feet. She must have enjoyed the tickling because she never got annoyed and ask me to stop. She would just pull her foot back a little and every once in awhile give out a little "eep" I stopped looking at her face and because I was just in enomored with playing and looking at her beautiful feet.
I could not believe this was happening! My favorite thing was to run my index fingers up her beautiful arches and watch her flinch a little bit. Well, I guess she got tired of flinching because she asked me to stop and hand her shoes. Not being a complete fool, I grabed her shoes and volunteered to put them back on for her. She graciously accepted and with that I put the left shoe and then the right but not before giving her an additional tickle to those sexy arches. At that she gave me a kind of side ways smile, shook her head and left after saying good bye.
Unfortunatley, Mrs. Lesk left after that year, and I never did get another chance at her feet, but I think I got a life time of memories from that experiance.
Great story Hotchy. About how old was Mrs. Lesk ? How many years ago was this ? What was her first name ? Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back