• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accepting applications for a tickle boyfriend :D

Addie,

One Tickle "Boyfriend" or 5 or 10, as long as they pay you, right? Heck, you'll even call them tickle BOYFRIENDS.

So Addie, do you have a winner? (And, we don't need to know who):hmm:

Just scurried this over to personals, Good luck with the new venture Addie :)

Hari

Haha!! That would be awesome!!

This is almost like the Bachelorette (or however you spell it)..... Can you imagine this being on prime-time TV? The Ticklerette.... The horror of it! LOL! Oh, and the winner is? (We'll never know...)

Session one-offs are quite different from this singular experience. I am only accepting ONE person for this position.

Addie,

One Tickle "Boyfriend" or 5 or 10, as long as they pay you, right? Heck, you'll even call them tickle BOYFRIENDS.

I will not have sex with this person in exchange for money, if that's what you're asking. I think you're missing the point. This is an opportunity to tickle me and build a relationship with me, building being the operative word.

Hey Babe.

If your boyfriend can't do the heavy lifting ... rest assured, Coldneck can. Physically & Financially.

But there *IS* REAL SEX involved, riight?!?
I'm not draggin' around a "Boyfriend" tag without some adat!

Of all the vids out there, the ones we all have seen previews of, all the women that are "lees" and/or "lers"... Addie is at the top of my list of women I would so LOVE to have a "session" with... holy crap...

If you ever visit Vancouver, we can meet up and see if theres a potential to be compatible friends over a coffee and a meal if thats your thing(i'll even buy!) Maybe there will be a connection and the rest will follow or we'll find out that we just aren't compatible peeps. Unsure about the whole being friends AND being a monthly paying client. I can't get past the thought of paying(monthly) for friendship, but I do believe in reimbursement as sessions are your shtick. I hope you find the right person/people Addie.

Goodluck!

I just have a question for you as i live in canada. Is your belly button ticklish?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back