• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accepting applications for a tickle boyfriend :D

ReyaFet

Verified
My boyfriend is not ticklish and it sucks! At least he tickles me. But what I really want is someone who will pay me a monthly salary for regular visits to tickle them and/or them to tickle me. I guess like a tickle sugar daddy. So it's more than a repeat session customer or something. I want us to get to know eachother and become friends and get together regularly. It would be great if this person lived near Chicago or Atlanta, but really they could be anywhere in the U.S. We could tickle talk and text regularly and then I could fly to them or they could fly to me and we could have dinner, do sessions, yeah. :) Anyone interested?

Email me if interested! I only have space for one person and I already have a few applicants. :)

True. So maybe it's more of a sugar daddy thing
Except friends with benefits entails you do not have to spend $ on dates, etc. cause your just friends. While this is "pay me a monthly salary" to tickle me or me tickle you.

Email me if interested! I only have space for one person and I already have a few applicants. :)

Possibly the best job ever??? Especially having just seen how ticklish Addie's asshole is after a forced orgasm, not sure her thighs are my favourite thing anymore!! :omg:

It sounds like something I'd love to go for, a good friendship developing around the tickling, but in this case I live in the wrong country. Good luck with your search though :)

Can the applicant charge a monthly salary as well? It sounds like a mutual pleasuring where both parties get their kicks and provide their ler/lee qualities.
And if you're looking for one person only, then you're presumably going to go for the best applicant - I would therefore suggest (with hope in my voice ...) that the successful applicant could justify charging a fee himself....

Unless I'm completely missing the point... I'm not experienced in paid sessions...travel expenses should be self explanatory, but when it comes to tickling are you essentially paying for a product and its reputation/experience/ticklishness/skills?

There should be a Tickling Union (like the Musician's Union) - great for sorting out who should pay what in travel expenses and fees and resolving disputes.

Cheers
TTG

My boyfriend is not ticklish and it sucks! At least he tickles me. But what I really want is someone who will pay me a monthly salary for regular visits to tickle them and/or them to tickle me. I guess like a tickle sugar daddy. So it's more than a repeat session customer or something. I want us to get to know eachother and become friends and get together regularly. It would be great if this person lived near Chicago or Atlanta, but really they could be anywhere in the U.S. We could tickle talk and text regularly and then I could fly to them or they could fly to me and we could have dinner, do sessions, yeah. :) Anyone interested?

Can I pay you in these? ;)
Wise-PC.jpg

WOW! Someone actually wants a male lee. Like this is most excellent.

Possibly the best job ever??? Especially having just seen how ticklish Addie's asshole is after a forced orgasm, not sure her thighs are my favourite thing anymore!! :omg:

Hehe thanks so much. Yeah...I never thought my asshole was ticklish, but it totally is. Especially with a stiff feather....*shudders*

Oh, wow lol. If I had the money I would do this in a heart beat.

I think you're amazing, Addie. I find myself daydreaming about tickling or being tickled by you pretty often actually lol. Wonder if raspberries work on tickling your stomach :p

This is almost like the Bachelorette (or however you spell it)..... Can you imagine this being on prime-time TV? The Ticklerette.... The horror of it! LOL! Oh, and the winner is? (We'll never know...)

Hey Babe.

If your boyfriend can't do the heavy lifting ... rest assured, Coldneck can. Physically & Financially.

But there *IS* REAL SEX involved, riight?!?
I'm not draggin' around a "Boyfriend" tag without some adat!

Well, this is unique! But we have to go back to the sugar daddy characterization. It can’t be the best “job” ever, because you don’t pay for a job...

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A ROUND 2 WITH YOU SOMETIME. HAD A GREAT 1ST SESSION. I'M THE GUY IN INDY WITH THE COCA COLA BAR. STILL HAVE YOUR # I THINK :) LET ME KNOW, I HOPE/THINK WE CAN WORK SOMETHIN OUT :)

Hehe thanks so much. Yeah...I never thought my asshole was ticklish, but it totally is. Especially with a stiff feather....*shudders*

It was amazing!! Note to self... Never leave home without a stiff feather!!! :devilish:

I would be interested but it's that dam pond called the Atlantic that is preventing this ever happening, still am sure you will no doubt find a suitable partner nearby. Good luck!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back