• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a tickle boyfriend/sugar daddy

ReyaFet

Verified
My boyfriend is not ticklish and it sucks! At least he tickles me. But what I really want is someone who will pay me a monthly salary for regular visits to tickle them and/or them to tickle me. I guess like a tickle sugar daddy. So it's more than a repeat session customer or something. I want us to get to know eachother and become friends and get together regularly. It would be great if this person lived near Chicago or Atlanta, but really they could be anywhere in the U.S. We could tickle talk and text regularly and then I could fly to them or they could fly to me and we could have dinner, do sessions, yeah. :) Anyone interested?

Hi Addie, as a long time fan I imagine half the US is going nuts inside right now haha.

If you ever find yourself across the pond in the UK I'd imagine there'd be a queue of us at Heathrow waiting to greet you lol.

Best of luck with your search and I'm pretty sure it won't be long before the right opportunity presents itself xx

Dear Addie,
I sent you an email.

My boyfriend is not ticklish and it sucks! At least he tickles me. But what I really want is someone who will pay me a monthly salary for regular visits to tickle them and/or them to tickle me. I guess like a tickle sugar daddy. So it's more than a repeat session customer or something. I want us to get to know eachother and become friends and get together regularly. It would be great if this person lived near Chicago or Atlanta, but really they could be anywhere in the U.S. We could tickle talk and text regularly and then I could fly to them or they could fly to me and we could have dinner, do sessions, yeah. :) Anyone interested?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back