• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tattoo: hot or not

I really appreciate unique forms of personal expression but I'd say the hotness of it depends on the foot and who it's attached to.

I have found that a feather tattoo on a ladies ankle to be enticing.

I prefer feet to be 'clean' :>. Anyway, ankle is not a bad place tho :p

I say nay. I don't like foot tattoos for the simple fact that it suggests a lack of sensitivity on a spot I like to think sensitive. Same goes for belly tattoos.

I say nay. I don't like foot tattoos for the simple fact that it suggests a lack of sensitivity on a spot I like to think sensitive. Same goes for belly tattoos.

How does it suggest that? I feel like tickling and needles are so different

Do not concur on the sensitivity issue; I've known plenty of girls who were quite ticklish in areas that were well-inked (as chicago has pointed out, it's a very different sensation);
plus, ink on a belly or foot usually promotes display of said ink.

As others have pointed out, depends on the tattoo, depends on the feet.

It's just something in my head, not necessarily having anything to do with reality, just something I always thought about.

See I have the total opposite reaction. I have a tattoo on my back and it and the surrounding area are more sensitive. If that held true if I got a foot tattoo I'd probably accidentally kick someone's teeth out haha

Large tattoo: overkill

Small tattoo, discreetly placed: sweet and sexy

No tattoo: you can't go wrong with nice smooth bare skin

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back