• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tattoo: hot or not

Good question...I was mulling this over this week actually - usually I think I like the idea as it's an expression of the person's personality and it happens to be located on a part of the body I feel attracted to and like to involve in my tickle fetish....and therefore should be hot because of the thoughts it conjures, but somebody new at work has a tattoo along the top side of one foot...., when I noticed this tattoo I couldn't help but feel annoyed - I don't fancy this young lady, but the sight of this tattoo made her less hot in my opinion...perhaps the affect is greater on me because of my attraction to feet/tickling feet and even though I'm not attracted to her, I appreciate how attractive she is and to my mind that tattoo has tarnished a naturally attractive part of her body

I don't have an aversion to tattoos, I think a tastefully placed tattoo of subtle design can be complimentary and very pretty...but for some reason, most of the ones I see on feet are just a mono-colour (teal usually), smudgy looking thing, usually some sort of lizard for some reason and just don't look right.

so, short answer - nay.

toe rings or anklets...YAY!

TTG

Depends on the tattoo and depends on the foot theyre on. That said, I apply this equally to any other part of the body so a very cute girl with an anchor tattoo on her biceps or a butterfly tramp stamp does nothing for me. Something tasteful or delicate looking on the feet I have no issue with, and to some extent I wouldnt have a problem with a naff looking tattoo if the feet were looked after and pretty.

I am not particularly fond of tattoos. But if a woman had a tattoo related to tickling on her foot, such as: <<<<----
then I would find it hot. :D

I''m personally not into seeing foot tatoos on a woman.

matter of taste, i like small neat Tatoos say like the odd butterfly on a female or a discreet tatoo on a guy but the whole body thing, is not to my taste, David Beckham is a prime example, i like him and wish i had his looks, skill, and cash but not the tatoos.

I'd say NOT.

I wish there was some sort of extended tattoo, that would last months, but could be removed with a special chemical or something, and not the really expensive way.

Tattoos are a fad right now, scores of people I know are getting them...but folks, they're on you forever.

I don't care that much if people have them, hell, my close friend has huge arm tattoos, and I know about 50 other people who have tattoos.

But, there are certain jobs that tattoos would be a hindrance, and that something that should be taken into account.

I just find them kind of distracting.....you have this gorgeous girl, she has beautiful smooth feet....oh, damn, a big tattoo splotched over the foot....sigh.

Concerning tatoos i just red in the paper this morning about a 79 year old lady missing from a care home and when found she was in the local tatoo salon having a small ankle tatoo. fair play to her she must be young at heart to do it

I don't think any tattoos are hot. A woman's skin looks best when unblemished by tattoos or facial hardware.

To each their own, if a small foot tat is a deal breaker for you, that's your prerogative, but some might think that a bit of an overreaction.

Personally, I find tattoos overall intriguing. A lot of the time there is a story behind it that makes it interesting and tattoos are of course nothing new nor limited to any specific gender or age group. Ultimately, there are some really bad ass pieces of skin art and then there are some really shitty pieces of garbage out there. I have five myself, none on my feet. I don't think I'd get any there just because the foot is supposed to be one of the most painful spots to get tatted and also I don't have any desires for future work.

Every time I see a foot tattoo I think its going to be hot- and to date it has never been. Just a faded blob every time. Its in a place that gets too much sun exposure. I thought of getting a feather or something tickling related on my foot or ankle... (even the word Ticklish I thought would be great)-but again the sun. And the more I see full arm and body tattoos the less I want another one. (I have a "tramp stamp"- whoever came up with that is such a jerk) I would like a heart somewhere- very small. Hmmm... maybe I could out Ticklish in the heart... :)We'll see...

I'd say not. They might look great now, but how will they look when she is on up in years?

I'd vote yes, but choose your design and artist v-e-r-y carefully.

I'd say not. They might look great now, but how will they look when she is on up in years?

I don't think feet wrinkle that much unless we are talking elderly years in that case I assume they have more pressing age problems then an old tattoo.

I say hot! I looooooooove tattoos, and there are few things I find sexier than some well-done ink on a pretty girl! :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back