• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B. is Dead ~ III

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Who am I to argue with tradition? yep... we're prepping for that time of year already. OktoberFetish 2015 will be on us like a zombie on brains in the blink of a jaundiced eye.

Spoiler Alert: I get killed. ...again.

~ C.A.B.

Take a message!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2qtQ-7Hecs?color2=FBE9EC&rel=0&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2qtQ-7Hecs?color2=FBE9EC&rel=0&version=3" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object>

Well... you did have a mutant rodent sticking a .45 in your face. Thanks for the Havanas C.A.B. ;)

The sticky notes on the desk seriously made me guffaw!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
I sent C.A.B. a request a couple years ago and he put together a great picture of a honey badger. Wow!!!! With him bleeding out that means I outright own this image.....and we all know how paintings really rise in value when the artists crappies!!!! :veryhappy :cheer:

....I mean, poor C.A.B., we hardly knew ye.....*sob*

I sent C.A.B. a request a couple years ago and he put together a great picture of a honey badger. Wow!!!! With him bleeding out that means I outright own this image.....

Expect a letter from my estate's legal firm, Butros Butros Gali & Slappy.
Posthumously Yours,
~C.A.B.

Hmmm... too many references from It's a Wonderful Life to begin to process... I hope you at least had a good life insurance policy with a double indemnity for murder. And Bill Murry with his Caddy Shack gopher killing sound effects to boot. I wish I could print this if only to recycle it... <3

I see. :D
Well, if I can also post after I die, then I will reach 1,000,000 posts someday. :rowfull:

Assuming you POSTthumously post 'X' times within a casket period of time "y" how long before you reach 1,000,000?

This is just excellent. My favorite work from you so far. Sadista has never been so SEXY, and the humor full of nods to the community is priceless

:man:

I always think that Sadista is a girl C.A.B....

But this is getting more interesting... :D

Since I'm of the opinion that you couldn't force the C.A.B.ster to take a dirt nap even with a anti matter tipped hawthorn branch through the chest...Wait, it's a trap!!

Since I'm of the opinion that you couldn't force the C.A.B.ster to take a dirt nap even with a anti matter tipped hawthorn branch through the chest...Wait, it's a trap!!

To be fair, Chubby has killed me two Halloweens in a row before this.
Once with bottle of wine and methylmethaqualone.
And more recently with a subway PATH train... and sushi.

This time, I believe, it was with a .45 service revolver with 6 hallow-points. Won't know until the coroner's report though, if I technically died of drowning first.

But I appreciate your vote of confidence. :D

Mouthpiece

This news may come too late to do you any good, Mr. C, but I must regretfully inform you that Mr. Boutros (We're not sure WHICH one.) died of ethical causes and will be unable to appear for you at the impending inquest. <p> Will dispatch someone almost as good.Clarence.jpg<p> Regards to you and Mrs. C and the all the many various, known and unknown little Cs.

Last edited:
I always think that Sadista is a girl C.A.B....

But this is getting more interesting... :D

We have a saying in France: an author always writes the same book. When someone creates a character, there is a fair bit of him/herself poured into the creation process.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back