• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/21/15]* Tall Emily - Freestyle *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Firstly I want to explain why I haven't updated in a while. Essentially, I felt it was time to take a step back for a few reasons and evaluate the future of the company, direction I wanted to take it and also, to respond by not updating due to people unwarrantly sharing tickle videos on general on tube sites of other producers. While this hasn't been much of an issue for me personally given the security measures I have in place, the very notion is wrong and shows no respect to the producers and, more importantly, the personal privacy of the models who participate! That really pisses me off and I was disgusted by it so much that I simply took a step away for a bit. I will continue to make updates of course, but I want to make it clear that I will do everything in my power to protect the content we have and the models who participate - holding those who won't respect that accountable.

Now, with all that out of the way, on to tonight's update :).

Emily is one of our newest talents standing 5'10 with a size 8.5 shoe. She thought getting tickled on camera would be easy for her, but she quickly found out she underestimated it! In this clip, we feature Emily with pre-interview footage before her wrists are tied behind her back and ankles, exposing her sensitive nylon-covered soles. Using a variety of tools including fingertips, feathertip and the brush, we are able to get Emily to fall from her composure! This clip features nylon, knee/thigh, torso and underarm tickling.

There is no barefoot tickling in this clip, but don't worry, I'll have another release of her in the stocks where things get VERY intense for her. I'd love to hear what the forum thinks of Emily and look forward to the comments she gets.

Emily is also available for customs, but only for the next 60 days! Feel free to PM or contact us through the website if interested!

STATS

Length: 13 Minutes
Starring: Emily Fazio
Shoe Size: 8.5
Relevant Sequals: None
Emily’s Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Tall Emily - Freestyle - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ef-hrs5-1.jpg
    ef-hrs5-1.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 3,277
  • ef-hrs4-1.jpg
    ef-hrs4-1.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 1,533
  • ef-hires2.jpg
    ef-hires2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,087
  • ef-hires1.jpg
    ef-hires1.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 994
  • ef-hrs3-1.jpg
    ef-hrs3-1.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 2,378
i cant wait to see emily get those baresoles tickled in the stocks it should be first nylons on and then rip them right off the ankles and tickle away kochi koo tickle tickle.

Working on posting it shortly - stay tuned! :)

i cant wait to see emily get those baresoles tickled in the stocks it should be first nylons on and then rip them right off the ankles and tickle away kochi koo tickle tickle.

Within the next month or so is my estimate. I've just got to finish editing it and have been spending my time on other endeavors. Thank you so much for checking in. Always appreciate customer loyalty :).

Any update on when any of the clips will be posted?

Within the next month or so is my estimate. I've just got to finish editing it and have been spending my time on other endeavors. Thank you so much for checking in. Always appreciate customer loyalty :).

Woooo, can't wait!

Any update on when those new clips will be posted? During COVID-19, it is so hard to find new content, especially great ones like yours!

Any update on when those new clips will be posted? During COVID-19, it is so hard to find new content, especially great ones like yours!

With so much happening during COVID-19 it's been fluctuating on my mind for sure. Piracy hasn't helped the industry at all and COVID exacerbates it. Had a lot going on lately in my life but as I can carve out some time I'll definitely release what I have. I've got some content.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back