• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey I have a nylon tickling and worshiping foot fetish how do I tell my grandma

Sbutchy

One day when I was young my grandma used to call me over I'd lie on the floor as she put her feet on my stomach to keep them warm and she used to tickle me armpit with her bare feet but one Christmas 2 years ago me, grandma, sister, grandad and girlfriend were sitting in the living room when my grandma looked at me and said Sean do you have a foot fetish I said no and I felt my self go bright red so how do I tell her

Thats a tough one mate, probz best not to pursue conversations of the fetish nature with ur grandma. just sayin'.

she asked the question so she probably already thinks you do. Just find a time when you two are alone and just tell her...and just ask her to just let the info just be between the two of you cuz you're just really discovering it about yourself.

The fact that she chose the time to ask you with others present is not a coincidence. Very likely she's not interested in indulging your fetish but rather embarrassing you in front of the others.

She just asked that, out of the blue, or was there some lead-in to it? Either way, that's pretty jacked up. It's none of her business.

Is it any of grandma' s business? Or do you thrill at outing your personal sexuality?

Last edited:
Thats a tough one mate, probz best not to pursue conversations of the fetish nature with ur grandma. just sayin'.

I don't think a a socially savvy or a well calibrated person would have this conversation with their mum let alone their grandma. WTF.

She just asked that, out of the blue, or was there some lead-in to it? Either way, that's pretty jacked up. It's none of her business.

This is what I was thinking; did the question just came out of nowhere, or was more going on than you're telling?

Also, why would you want to tell her?

I don't think i would like to discuss my fetish in front of any family member, in general i don't think people outside the fetish world understand these things fully, but always seem to add 2+2 and make 1000. maybe i'am biased

What CAB said. #HumiliationFetish or WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TALK TO YOUR GRANDMA ABOUT WHAT GIVES YOU BONERS?!

WU.png<p>
I recommend sending Grandma a telegram via Western Union. I'm told that this is the fastest and most modern way to impart an important message, and, with more telegraph lines being stretched across the globe every day, she'll be able to quickly respond to your news before she disinherits you.<p>Aiee.png

Last edited:
This is what I was thinking; did the question just came out of nowhere, or was more going on than you're telling?

Also, why would you want to tell her?

No it just came out of the blue

I'm into nylon feet and tickling, just like you; however, the less people who don't need to know about it know about it the better. Keep up the denial, fella, it's probably for the best.

That said, you're amongst friends and your own kind here. If you're able to find comfort and acceptance on this site, then that can only be a good thing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

No that's the hole story nothing has been left out and So hopefully she will let me tickle her

Either we're being trolled, or this will go in the archive of "Weirdest threads ever on the TMF."

We really need a separate area on the forum for that, what say you, moderators?

I remember the story about the lady, who was in distress, because her husband lost his foot fetish or something.....but everyone had to agree with her,
(she had presented the case on other forums, everyone agreed the husband was nuts, wasn't what she wanted to hear, so she came here...but still only wanted
to hear the answer she had already made for herself.... At the time I thought THAT was the strangest thread ever.)

No that's the hole story nothing has been left out and So hopefully she will let me tickle her

Mate, you can't seriously believe that admitting to your grandmother that you have a foot fetish will lead to you being able to tickle her.

Get out and meet some girls. There are lovely young ticklish girls everywhere who will indulge your fetish.

Either we're being trolled, or this will go in the archive of "Weirdest threads ever on the TMF."

We really need a separate area on the forum for that, what say you, moderators?

I remember the story about the lady, who was in distress, because her husband lost his foot fetish or something.....but everyone had to agree with her,
(she had presented the case on other forums, everyone agreed the husband was nuts, wasn't what she wanted to hear, so she came here...but still only wanted
to hear the answer she had already made for herself.... At the time I thought THAT was the strangest thread ever.)

Yeah, we had all the evidence we needed that we were being trolled from the moment we read "grandma". You just shake your head that people actually debated this guy like this was some legit subject

The question that came to mind is: What caused her to think so? Were you staring at her feet at the moment and she caught you? or maybe someone else's feet?

And finally, you said that she "called you" over to warm her feet up... so I'd guess it would be a normal thing for her, Unless you were the one insisting on warming her feet up for her using your method?

At the end... your incident happened a long time ago, so there is no reason to open up that can of worms now, unless it is something you want to do... in which case, I don't think its a good idea to open up to your grandmother now about this thing. After all, You already answered her question TWO YEARS ago... And I assume she accepted your original denial, and there is no need to bring it up.

Are you kidding? We're always being trolled on the TMF. Always.

Always.

Do other guys go around telling their moms and grandmothers that they like women with big breasts? The answer is NO! That's between you and your girlfriend.

Don't tell her - show her!

Although, if this is viral marketing for the "Punk'd" t.v. series reboot, you are doing GREAT!

Only you can tell if she's receptive to the idea. But I'd wait till nobody else is around to broach the subject.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back