• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone else's pic next to everyone's name??

Heisenburg

TMF Poster
Hi starting today next to everyone's user name in the forums is the same pic belonging to somebody else next to their name. It's the same image for each one.....any way of fixing this?

I'm not understanding your question at all? What pic next to username? Any chance of a screen shot?

It almost sounds like you are seeing avatars, which are not activated on the forum. Could you screen shot and attach what you are seeing?

Myriads

Thanks for the responses, today the pics aren't there it must have just been a glitch. One users profile pic was right next to everybody else's user name in every thread I was into. If it happens again I will screen shot, it's hard to explain.

i'm pretty sure that i've had the same thing occur a few times recently! but for me, it happens on a forum page, not in a thread. i'll also take a pic next time it happens.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back