• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giving Him The "Business" (m/m, non consensual, sexual)

jayp

Charles was in deep trouble. He owes his bookie, Tom a lot of money from gambling. Charles was on his way to see Tom to explain why he was not going to be able to pay up.
After arriving at Tom's place, Charles knocked on the door and as he knocked, the door began to open slowly. It was not locked.
As Charles walked in slowly the door slammed shut and he felt a sharp pain across his head and neck and he fell unconscious.
As he awoke, Charles felt stiff, as if he could not move at all. He struggled violently and started to scream when he figured out that he was restrained to a board. His arms were shackled tight over his head and his ankles were strapped together. He was completely naked.
As he struggled against the tight straps, in walks Tom with a big smirk on his face. As his smile got bigger and bigger and he headed right towards Charles fast wiggling feet.
"You should have paid me on time, Charles",, said Tom.
"please don't hurt me", cried out Charles.
"Oh what makes you think I am going to hurt you", said Tom
"I'm not going to hurt you. I am going to torture and humiliate you", said Tom
Charles struggles harder in feeble attempt to escape the straps that bound him kept him at bay.
As he screamed, Charles felt a strange sensation move up his leg and into his head. It was the sensation of being tickled.
Tom was running his fingers all around Charles sweating ticklish feet.
"OH SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? OH NOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOH NO PLEASE STOP OOH PLEASE", had screamed Charles with unwanted, uncontrollable laughter.
Toms grin was ear to ear while his fingers slowly raked on Charles poor vulnerable toes. His grin got a lot bigger when he saw that Charles cock was growing with each stroke of his fingers on the wiggling toes on the struggling Charles.

Part 2 coming soon

Jay, I know this is a bit of an ancient thread but I hope you’ll consider finishing this man

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back