• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Tummy Torment F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Jessica is ridiculously ticklish pretty much everywhere and I have had too many request to see her belly and in particular her outie tickled. Zoe is just the ler for the job as she has a thing for outies. Zoe is such a sweet girl but she shows her evil side in this one and enjoys every second of punishing Jessica.

Tickleabuse.com

Tickle Abuse 2

TA WORSHIP

Orgasmabuse.com

Attachments

• jessicatummytorment1.jpg
    jessicatummytorment1.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 681
  • jessicatummytorment3.jpg
    jessicatummytorment3.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 563
  • jessicatummytorment2.jpg
    jessicatummytorment2.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 487
  • jessicatummytorment4.jpg
    jessicatummytorment4.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Jessica Tummy Torment Sample.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 649
I don't mean to give you anymore requests, but if u want, u can give Jessica some raspberries on her tummy.

ya that be hot also love to see barefeet worshipped and tickled thats small request as well.

I think you should give Jessica a little ler time. She deserves to dish some out, poor girl. Sic her on Zoe ... :p

the tickling technique is great!

Regardless of this I see that almost all of the models are very very thin. Is there a reason for this in the "scouting"?

ya aint it also zoe get tourted like jessica as well.

Yes her feet get tickled. I dont use the toe ties in the rack as often since it is more difficult for models to wiggle feet in that position and it tends to get uncomfortable fast.
There's a cool scene in a recent rack video where one of the models gets her foot free from the toe ties in the rack and then gets it "stuck" behind the toe bar. She really couldn't move her foot at all. This happens in the middle of the video and then there's a readjust and her toes are moved back in front on the toe bar. Could a restraint of this type work better and be more comfortable (where her toes are held back by the toe bar)?

There's a cool scene in a recent rack video where one of the models gets her foot free from the toe ties in the rack and then gets it "stuck" behind the toe bar. She really couldn't move her foot at all. This happens in the middle of the video and then there's a readjust and her toes are moved back in front on the toe bar. Could a restraint of this type work better and be more comfortable (where her toes are held back by the toe bar)?

Yes but it would block the view of the feet. I live in NYC, film in Florida, just need some time to make new toe restraints.

And Tickle Abuse has so many hottie models with nice feet! And you clearly are the best craftsman for amazing feet restraints. Thank you and all of the TA people!

Amazing clip! Jessica is my new fav model! You have found a pearl!
Thanks!

Jessica is defiantly a keeper. I find it cute that Zoe has a thing for her Outie.

Very nice. That outie is pretty sexy especially when Zoe wets her finger and focuses on it completely :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back